Autopilot Beta Test for Inspire 1 Reviews?
1845 6 2015-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BIMTroublemaker
lvl.1

Singapore

Does anyone have any experiences from the Autopilot Beta test for Inspire 1 that they can report?  Or do they have you under a Non-Disclosure Agreement?
Specifically interested in 2 features:
1) if the product has waypoints functionality to plot a repeatable flight course.
2) if the orbit function is there and can keep the camera focused on a single spot over the course of a flight.

I am aiming to use a UAV for photogrammetry in the construction industy.  Any tips for other apps which might achieve these goals would certainly be welcomed!

Many thanks!

2015-6-20
Use props
BPoHVoodoo
lvl.2

Germany

Even Beta is not available at the moment, due to apple review delay. So no test.
2015-6-20
Use props
GrahamJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

I'm so interested in this feature.  Would love to know how dev/test is going, and ETA on release?
2015-6-20
Use props
BPoHVoodoo
lvl.2

Germany

Keep you informed right here:
InspirePilots
2015-6-20
Use props
autoflightlogic
lvl.2

United States

GrahamJ Posted at 2015-6-20 22:40
I'm so interested in this feature.  Would love to know how dev/test is going, and ETA on release?

InspirePilots does have the latest status, but yes, the bits are ready, just waiting on Apple and DJI to approve.
2015-6-27
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

autoflightlogic Posted at 2015-6-28 03:04
InspirePilots does have the latest status, but yes, the bits are ready, just waiting on Apple and  ...

Thanks fir the update!  Much appreciated.

Ps.  Do you know how and whom to contact at DJI for some real community updates?  We seem to be on the short straw following this official DJI forum.
2015-6-27
Use props
autoflightlogic
lvl.2

United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-6-28 14:30
Thanks fir the update!  Much appreciated.

Ps.  Do you know how and whom to contact at DJI for som ...

Not sure if we can help you on DJI contacts for community facing stuff.
2015-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules