Haven't received DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic Air 2.
1167 11 2020-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sujeeth Kotian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 249 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I received my Mavic Air 2 flymore that I purchased from Jessops on the 27th July. I haven't activated the drone yet. I also purchased DJI care refresh through Jessops. I have'nt received any activation code from Jessops or DJI. I am waiting to get the activation code so that i can activate the drone. I know we have 48 hours once we activate the drone but i haven't heard anything from DJI or Jessops about the code yet, so don't want to risk it and breach the 48 hours minimum requirement.

Can anybody please help

2020-7-30
Use props
ting-ting
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

It will activate once you turn on your drone for the first time
2020-7-30
Use props
Sujeeth Kotian
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ting-ting Posted at 7-30 02:43
It will activate once you turn on your drone for the first time

You mean it will activate the DJI Care automatically once i turn on the drone first time?
2020-7-30
Use props
djiuser_FgWsTcQo4ZBe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1316660 ft
United States

You have your Air 2 without coverage, while I have coverage but have yet to receive my Air 2. I would rather be you right now.
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Sujeeth, just to verify, did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh physical card from the dealer? Could you let me know the serial number of your drone via PM? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-7-30
Use props
Sujeeth Kotian
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-30 05:05
Hi Sujeeth, just to verify, did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh physical card from the dealer? Could you let me know the serial number of your drone via PM? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

Hi Natalia, I bought the Dji care through this link which said i will be having a Email with the activation code sent to me within 24 hours of the purchase.
https://www.jessops.com/p/dji/care-refresh-for-the-mavic-air-2-drone-188816.
I have sent the serial number by PM
2020-7-30
Use props
Sujeeth Kotian
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_FgWsTcQo4ZBe Posted at 7-30 03:57
You have your Air 2 without coverage, while I have coverage but have yet to receive my Air 2. I would rather be you right now.

I totally get it. I just wish i bought the Dji Care directly with Dji and not some vendor. Absolutely Rubbish service from Jessops.
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sujeeth Kotian Posted at 7-30 06:00
Hi Natalia, I bought the Dji care through this link which said i will be having a Email with the activation code sent to me within 24 hours of the purchase.
https://www.jessops.com/p/dji/care-refresh-for-the-mavic-air-2-drone-188816.
I have sent the serial number by PM

Hi Sujeeth, I have replied to your PM, kindly please check it, thanks.
2020-7-30
Use props
Sujeeth Kotian
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-30 18:16
Hi Sujeeth, I have replied to your PM, kindly please check it, thanks.

Hi Natalia,

There has been a new update. I got an email with activation code from Jessops but it was a code for DJi care refresh PLUS and not Dji care refresh. It has been 48 hours i activated the drone. I need to wait till Monday to ask them for a new activation code. How do i use this code again and bind the Care Refresh to my drone after its been more than 48 hours since i already activate the drone.

Please advice
2020-8-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sujeeth Kotian Posted at 8-1 07:37
Hi Natalia,

There has been a new update. I got an email with activation code from Jessops but it was a code for DJi care refresh PLUS and not Dji care refresh. It has been 48 hours i activated the drone. I need to wait till Monday to ask them for a new activation code. How do i use this code again and bind the Care Refresh to my drone after its been more than 48 hours since i already activate the drone.

Under this situation, kindly please send an email to djicare@dji.com and provide the new activation code, our related team will help to check and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-8-2
Use props
davepixelstogo.com
lvl.1

United States

I received a "DJI Download" email 2 days before my MA2 arrived. The email said nothing about an expiration period, and I didn't bother to attempt to download it until I received my MA2 yesterday. Upload entering the code, I get the message that the code has expired. How do I get a new code? FWIW, the email sent to customers should warm them of an expiration time limit!
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

davepixelstogo.com Posted at 8-28 08:53
I received a "DJI Download" email 2 days before my MA2 arrived. The email said nothing about an expiration period, and I didn't bother to attempt to download it until I received my MA2 yesterday. Upload entering the code, I get the message that the code has expired. How do I get a new code? FWIW, the email sent to customers should warm them of an expiration time limit!

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you please PM me your case number and provide more details about it? I'll help to check it. Thanks.
2020-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules