Prefix for saved images/video
611 1 2020-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf0eb6f7b
lvl.1

Germany

Hi Guys,

Since I've bought a fourth DJI drone (the Mavic Air 2, wich adds to an Air, Phantom 4 Pro and a Spark PLUS some Osmos, that use the same name sheme for saving images and videos....), I am running into trouble saving the raw photos and videos - they are always named DJI_0360.JPG or DJI_0364.MP4 or what ever else - it only changes numbers. Now since I've made hundreds or even thousands of photos and videos with all my four drones and Osmos, file names repate and want me to overwrite older files with new ones since I already had these file numbers with other drones. I am helping myself by batch-renaming them now, before I  save them.

It would be so great if I could set a prefix - like the name of the drone or type of drone or what ever else directly in the specific drone to get something like Air2_DJI_0360.JPG oder P4P_DJI_0360.JPG or Osmo_DJI_0360.JPG - is there a chance to implement this???? Not only in the Fly, but also in the Go and the Mimo-App!

Thanks and keep up the good work! Love your products as you can see by the number of devices I've bought....

Cheers, Lutz
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lutz. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant information will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Again, thank you for your valued support and please stay safe always.
2020-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules