M300 RTK Assistant 2 Simulator doesn’t Fly ?
2737 5 2020-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
avashist
lvl.2

United States

**************** UPDATE: The Issue is Fixed. The Simultor Initialized to Wrong GPS Location. Changing it to the Correct Location Fixed the Issue ***************

Hey,When I launch the Assistant-2 for my Matrice 300 RTK. After launching the simulator when I try to control the drone from the Smart comtroller (RC) it won't fly and just sit still. Is there something I am missing ?

Setup Details:
Latest firmware on the drone and the smart controller
Drone connected to the PC and RC is turned on

I can see on the assistant screen changing data when I try to use the controller but the drone does not do anything. Let me know if more Information is required.

Best,
2020-7-30
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

Hong Kong

It is strange. It works well on my M300. Is there any error message on dji pilot? You can see if the plane is moving on the map of dji pilot.
2020-7-30
Use props
avashist
lvl.2

United States

kv886 Posted at 7-30 22:15
It is strange. It works well on my M300. Is there any error message on dji pilot? You can see if the plane is moving on the map of dji pilot.

The controller shows "Flight Restricted" in Avionics tab, but if I just want to use the simulator to fly the drone I would assume that shouldn't interfere.

even if I use any other Lat/Long coordinates on the simulator it still won't do anything.

2020-7-31
Use props
avashist
lvl.2

United States

Fixed it, the assistant-2 was not correctly initializing my gps location. After I changed the coordinates to correct location, it worked.
2020-8-12
Use props
nosilil
lvl.1

United Kingdom

avashist Posted at 2020-8-12 07:50
Fixed it, the assistant-2 was not correctly initializing my gps location. After I changed the coordinates to correct location, it worked.

Hi avashist! I'm currently experiencing the same issue: I can see readings from the controller in the simulator but the drone is not moving at all.

I tried your method by changing the initial GPS to my current location (London) but it was still no good. Could you please elaborate on what you mean by the "correct location?"

Thanks a lot!

Nosilil
2021-4-20
Use props
kr001
lvl.1
United States

Hey all,

Solved the issue by connecting the assistance app and then starting the drone, here the sim worked for me. For some reason, it doesn't set the location after the drone is started, and if then the DJI assistance app is connected.

Thank you
2021-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules