798 6 2020-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snowskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246 ft
Portugal

Hi,

After 2 years flying without any problems with my M2Pro, today a fuc***** seagull made the drone fall to the ground.
Dont see any visible damage, except for the gimbal that it seems is not working properly, damage also in one sensor and in 2 propelers.
The drone felt down from 30 m above in concrete.
Didn't try to fly it again but I believe it would not fly.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone can tell me if I can buy the aircraft only, from an official dealer and where.

Thanks for your reply in advance.
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, Snowskier. We're truly sorry to know about the incident. You may refer to this link and contact one of our authorized retail stores near your area.

Hope this helps. Thank you.
2020-7-30
Use props
snowskier
lvl.3
Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 7-30 12:10
Hi there, Snowskier. We're truly sorry to know about the incident. You may refer to this link and contact one of our authorized retail stores near your area.

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Thanks for the information
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

snowskier Posted at 7-30 17:06
Thanks for the information

No worries. Feel free to reach us again if you have other concerns about your drone. We're here to help. Thanks for choosing DJI.
2020-7-31
Use props
snowskier
lvl.3
Portugal

I've just bought a new one today, the full package.
I took some pics(below) and I would like to know if you think there is a chance to get the damage repaired at DJI guys!
Remember it felt down from 30m on concrete.
I dont know what's inside. It starts normally but the gimbal doesn't move.

Thanks
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

snowskier Posted at 8-5 13:53
I've just bought a new one today, the full package.
I took some pics(below) and I would like to know if you think there is a chance to get the damage repaired at DJI guys!
Remember it felt down from 30m on concrete.

Hi, you can send it back to our repair center for damage assessment and service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. We will do our best to help this out.
2020-8-6
Use props
snowskier
lvl.3
Portugal

I was preparing my Mavic 2 to repair with DJI but on the submission info there is this note:

"DJI might charge a damage assessment fee of 50 Euros per hour if you refuse to repair your aircraft after being quoted."

What does it mean? If the repair price is too high and I dont want to repair my drone, I will be charged 50€ per hour after getting the quote repair?
Or I just have to tell them to send it back to me? In this case I will not be charged, right?
2020-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules