Is the DJI OM3 compatible with Samsung J7 Metal phones?
1282 5 2020-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wvpimenta
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello. Good night from Portugal. I have been researching stabilizers and the DJI OM3 has been recommended by many photographer friends. However, I would like to know if it is compatible with Samsung J7 Metal phones. I ask this because I couldn't find any list of all compatible phones.

Thank you very much.

2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there wvpimenta. Thank you for reaching out and for there information you have shared with us. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mino application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung J7 will be able to work on the  DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application. In addition, rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-7-30
Use props
wvpimenta
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-30 21:20
Hello there wvpimenta. Thank you for reaching out and for there information you have shared with us. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mino application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung J7 will be able to work on the  DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application. In addition, rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Good Morning. Thanks for your answer. To make my decision easier, could you then share with me the list of recommended phones with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and the DJI Mino app?

Thank you.
2020-8-1
Use props
wvpimenta
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-30 21:20
Hello there wvpimenta. Thank you for reaching out and for there information you have shared with us. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mino application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung J7 will be able to work on the  DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application. In addition, rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list in the future. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello again. For example, is it compatible with Huawei P Smart 2020?
2020-8-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

wvpimenta Posted at 8-1 01:40
Good Morning. Thanks for your answer. To make my decision easier, could you then share with me the list of recommended phones with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and the DJI Mino app?

Thank you.

Hi there wvpimenta. thank you for ther replys and for the information you have give. I will post a link where in you can find all the recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile and for the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf
2020-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

wvpimenta Posted at 8-1 01:45
Hello again. For example, is it compatible with Huawei P Smart 2020?

Hi there wvpimenta. Thank you for the reply. After checking the said mobile device ( Huawei P Smart 2020 ) that you want to use on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal  and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Huawei P Smart 2020 will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules