DJI Assistant Not Recognizing Mavic Air
868 4 2020-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAPilot
lvl.4
United States

I have v1.1.2 of Assistant - know it's not the current version, but I want capabilities that DJI removed in subsequent updates.

When I connect my Mavic Air, I hear the connecting sound, but a Mavic Air icon does not appear...instead, I see a Mavic Pro icon, and a name of "orange30" appear under connected devices.

I tried to uninstall, and re-install, but that didn't help.

2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MAPilot. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try once again to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 from this link and see if the issue will still persist ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads ) if issue will still persist please try using a different PC for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you and please keep us posted.
2020-7-31
Use props
MAPilot
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-31 00:33
Hello there MAPilot. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try once again to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 from this link and see if the issue will still persist ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads ) if issue will still persist please try using a different PC for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you and please keep us posted.

Thanks for responding quickly!

Unfortunately, the version you have at the link provided is the current one, which has had several functions removed (related to user editing of main.js), relative to v1.1.2 which I have installed.  I have had v1.1.2 installed on this computer several months ago, and working fine, but updated to the then current version.  When I found out about the deplenishment of some functions, I removed it, and installed v1.1.2.

Can you explain the Mavic Pro icon, and the name orange30?  I have never had an MPro or any device named orange30 on this computer.
2020-7-31
Use props
Kevin Armstrong
New

United Kingdom

MAPilot Posted at 2020-7-31 21:37
Thanks for responding quickly!

Unfortunately, the version you have at the link provided is the current one, which has had several functions removed (related to user editing of main.js), relative to v1.1.2 which I have installed.  I have had v1.1.2 installed on this computer several months ago, and working fine, but updated to the then current version.  When I found out about the deplenishment of some functions, I removed it, and installed v1.1.2.

Hi, I run an original Mavic Air, around four years old, if you download the Assistant for conmsumer Drones the USB won't show connection, and gives an 'incompatible with' message.

So got through on chat with Europe technical and a lady kindly passed the link for the earlier version, which works fine, so could do the adjustment routines for the rear and downward sensors

The version given that worked on mine is DJI+Assistant +1.2.5.exe

Kevin Armstrong
2023-9-12
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have anair but have not connected it to Assistant 2 for a long time. Can you advise what features are missing if you use the latest release?
2023-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules