DJI SDK to connect drone
1309 8 2020-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twisha
lvl.2

India

Hello there,

We are developing an Android application using DJI SDK so we need guidance from you. We have reviewed your sample project for android there are two buttons into the 1st screen Open button and Bluetooth button. And we want to use that Bluetooth button but we didn't found inside the Java files can you please guide us that where is code for Bluetooth button. We have reviewed GEODemo too of DJI SDK but it is not containing that Bluetooth button and we have implemented by taking reference from GEO Demo so the Bluetooth button is missing and we required it so please help us.

It's urgent based so if possible please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi twisha, thanks for reaching DJI Forum, for SDK issue, it is recommended to contact dev@dji.com, the team will check and help, thanks.
2020-7-31
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

Technical discussion

Hello Team

We are developing an application using DJI SDK for Android and the drone is connected successfully then when we click on open button it is asking for Login so if We don't want to ask the user for login then how can we skip that step?

As we can’t provide customers to login credentials We want them to access without login

Thanks

2020-8-3
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

I have asked them but I didn't get satisfactory reply. so can you please guide me?
2020-8-3
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

Technical Discussion

Hello there,

Which SDK is there for an android equivalent to pod 'DJI-SDK-iOS' of iOS can you please suggest? As we are developing in both android as well as iOS. And if is there any demo or sample then please provide the URL of it.

thanks

2020-8-4
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

Development Discussion

Hello there,

I'm developing by taking the reference from the DJI GEO SDK demo project and now I want to add the Bluetooth button the same as the sample project so how can I do that? As I have tried to add from the sample project but it's throwing error to me so can you please guide me?

I'm doing development into android

it's an urgent basis.

thanks
2020-8-4
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

Technical Discussion

Hello there,

I'm developing an android app using DJI SDK, I have analyzed GEODemo and Sample project is there any SDK with the combination of both? or is there any sample or demo with the map and Bluetooth button too?

It's an urgent basis

thanks in advance
2020-8-4
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

Technical Discussion

Hello there,

I'm developing an android app using DJI SDK, I have analyzed GEODemo and Sample project is there any SDK with the combination of both? or is there any sample or demo with the map and Bluetooth button too?

It's an urgent basis

thanks in advance
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

twisha Posted at 8-3 21:11
I have asked them but I didn't get satisfactory reply. so can you please guide me?

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I'll help to forward your feedback to the related team. If there is an update, I'll let you know. Thanks.
2020-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules