2091 4 2020-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SPARX382
lvl.1
Flight distance : 868848 ft
Canada

Hello

My Mavic mini has been working great up until today. When i turned it on to fly the gimbal was shaking. I turned the mini off, then turned it back on... Still shakie.
I then did a gimbal calibration and it seemed to clear up the problem. I flew the drone for about 20 min. landed for a new batterie, when I turned it back on it started to shake again. I tryed the gimbal calibration again and it stopped the shaking but is stuck in a diagonal position. I tryed to calibrate again and now it gets stuck at 10% and wont finish calibration?

The drone has never crashed and I have been very carefull with the gimbal.
Any help with where to go from here would be appreaciated.
Thanx
Eli

2020-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Eli, sorry to read the trouble with the gimbal, please double check whether the gimbal is stuck by anything, if yes, pelase clean it and the perform the gimbal calibration.
If not, you are recommended to update the firmware to the latest firmware, if it is already the latest version, please connect to DJI Assistant 2 and refresh again.
If the issue persists, the drone will need to be sent back for a diagnosis. Please contact DJI support team www.dji.com/support in working hours to start a ticket.
2020-8-1
Use props
djiuser_ZAr0g7JFXick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 811437 ft
Romania

Hi,
I've encountered the same problem (gimbal stucked), after two months since i bought it (i used it for only 4 or 5 flights, very very very cautiosly and carefully).  have sent the drone back to store from i have purchased it (F64 Studio). They told me after 2 weeks that the drone is in Germany at DJI for repairs and i have to pay almost half the drone price for get it done (even i am in  the guarantee period and the drone was left at service with no scratch or other phisical damages/impact marks).
I declined to pay, so now, after more than a month the product was presented to the store service
(which by the way, releassd me a document that noted that the drone is in very good condition) i have no drone back, no repairing, no refund, no warranty.
Very dissapointed and frustrated, never expected such an approach from a global wellknown company.
Anyone else in the same situation? What can i do further on?
Thanks

2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ZAr0g7JFXick Posted at 8-4 05:40
Hi,
I've encountered the same problem (gimbal stucked), after two months since i bought it (i used it for only 4 or 5 flights, very very very cautiosly and carefully).  have sent the drone back to store from i have purchased it (F64 Studio). They told me after 2 weeks that the drone is in Germany at DJI for repairs and i have to pay almost half the drone price for get it done (even i am in  the guarantee period and the drone was left at service with no scratch or other phisical damages/impact marks).
I declined to pay, so now, after more than a month the product was presented to the store service

Hi there, DJI Susan had replied to your case at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=221790, she will keep you updated at that post.
For better follow up on your case, please do not keep spamming. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-8-5
Use props
djiuser_ZAr0g7JFXick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 811437 ft
Romania

djiuser_ZAr0g7JFXick Posted at 8-4 05:40
Hi,
I've encountered the same problem (gimbal stucked), after two months since i bought it (i used it for only 4 or 5 flights, very very very cautiosly and carefully).  have sent the drone back to store from i have purchased it (F64 Studio). They told me after 2 weeks that the drone is in Germany at DJI for repairs and i have to pay almost half the drone price for get it done (even i am in  the guarantee period and the drone was left at service with no scratch or other phisical damages/impact marks).

Thanks dji and your representatives for the support.
Much appriciate!
2020-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules