Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone flew to another continent
2043 14 2020-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
beegzbhoy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

When amazon. FR send a spark for repair under warranty they have sent it to amazon. Fr>sertec360>dji where it was repaired but dji have sent it to acer France in angers.

My drone I purchased on amazon. FR due to. Low price but I am based in UK. I contacted amazon. FR and Sertec ad well as dji to confirm my home address in the UK but todsy I receive a delivery confirmation that it has been sent to acer France in angers. Anyone k ow if this is standard practice?

36 days for a 14 day repair on a usb port on the controller.
Amazon. FR have went quiet. All I continuously get is check your email in 48 hours.
Sertec have went quiet no reply.
Dji have went quiet when I point this out.
Ups say they have delivered the item.

This was meant to be a 14 day turnaround but now day 37 and it us with acer at 299 Avenue du Général Patton,Quai 12/13,ANGERS,FRANCE,49000,FRANCE

Any ideas DJI? I have all the correspondance on day 20+ discussing my home address.

Thing is I sent it to amazon. FR for repair and have now dealt with 4 companies.

Any ideas dji?
2020-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi beegzbhoy, we apologize to read your experience, we managed to get the case number via your Forum account. Is CAS-4617022-K6R2L0 the correct case number? If yes, it was sent back via dealer's system by sertecFR. 299 Avenue du Général Patton,Quai 12/13,ANGERS,FRANCE,49000,FRANCE is where the dealer sent back the drone. The package was returned to this address, the sertecFR should have received it. Did you try to contact them to transfer the package to your address?
Did you or the dealer contact our support to change the address before it was returned? May we confirm the right address?
2020-7-31
Use props
beegzbhoy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-31 20:39
Hi beegzbhoy, we apologize to read your experience, we managed to get the case number via your Forum account. Is CAS-4617022-K6R2L0 the correct case number? If yes, it was sent back via dealer's system by sertecFR. 299 Avenue du Général Patton,Quai 12/13,ANGERS,FRANCE,49000,FRANCE is where the dealer sent back the drone. The package was returned to this address, the sertecFR should have received it. Did you try to contact them to transfer the package to your address?
Did you or the dealer contact our support to change the address before it was returned? May we confirm the right address?

Hi thanks for the reply. I just wonder why amazon or dji could not have explained this to me. They had the address in angers France as the ups delivery address but my home address as the invoice address. What threw me was that dji sent me ups tracking info and said my drone would be with me yesterday 31/1.
I just wonder why amazon could not have explained this also.

Thanks
2020-8-1
Use props
beegzbhoy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have told sertec and amazon. FR my home address multiple times and have saved all the correspondence. Fair enough we are in a global pandemic which I understand but now going on day 38 for a 14 day repair or a USB port.
2020-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

beegzbhoy Posted at 8-1 00:58
I have told sertec and amazon. FR my home address multiple times and have saved all the correspondence. Fair enough we are in a global pandemic which I understand but now going on day 38 for a 14 day repair or a USB port.

Sorry to hear that. You are recommended to contact sertecFR to re-send the package to your home address as the package has been signed and delivered in ANGERS, FR per the tracking number.
2020-8-1
Use props
beegzbhoy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-1 03:02
Sorry to hear that. You are recommended to contact sertecFR to re-send the package to your home address as the package has been signed and delivered in ANGERS, FR per the tracking number.

Hi, I have sent another Email to Sertec France to explain where my home address is,  hopefully they can send it to myself and not back to amazon.fr.

You just expect more from Amazon.fr.  When you send them your device for repair.  You should hear nothing until your device is back with you.

So for anyone looking to get an amazon warrantied repair from amazon.fr be prepared to wait id estimate 45 days.  Now as I leave for my vacation to a beautiful island I have no drone to film as planned 37 days ago.  All because of a dodge USB port -and the thing is there was nothing wrong with the drone,

2020-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

beegzbhoy Posted at 8-1 07:10
Hi, I have sent another Email to Sertec France to explain where my home address is,  hopefully they can send it to myself and not back to amazon.fr.

You just expect more from Amazon.fr.  When you send them your device for repair.  You should hear nothing until your device is back with you.

Next time if the device needs the repair service, you could contact our support directly and send back, which would be faster. Hope you will get the RC back soon.
2020-8-1
Use props
kristenpaquette
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2831 ft
United States

I read on the DJI website that the best course of action is to submit your service ticket yourself. Sorry that this happened to you, but a 14 day turnaround sounds pretty amazing! Sucks that you'll have to wait that long. Best of luck!
2020-8-3
Use props
djiuser_ZAr0g7JFXick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 811437 ft
Romania

Hi,
I've encountered some issues with the gimbal on my Mavic Mini (gimbal stucked), after two months since i bought it (i used it for only 4 or 5 flights, very very very cautiosly and carefully).  Have sent the drone back to store from i have purchased it (F64 Studio). They told me after 2 weeks that the drone is in Germany at DJI for repairs and i have to pay almost half the drone price for get it done (even i am in  the guarantee period and the drone was left at service with no scratch or other phisical damages/impact marks).
I declined to pay, so now, after more than a month the product was presented to the store service
(which by the way, released me a document that noted that the drone is in very good condition at sending to them) i have no drone back, no repairing, no refund, no warranty.
Very dissapointed and frustrated, never expected such an approach from a global wellknown company.
Anyone else in the same situation? What can i do further on?
Thanks

2020-8-4
Use props
beegzbhoy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-1 19:35
Next time if the device needs the repair service, you could contact our support directly and send back, which would be faster. Hope you will get the RC back soon.

Thanks, I think the issue here was amazon just agreed to repair the product regardless of who was at fault. Id imagine amazon were charged for the repair by dji.
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

beegzbhoy Posted at 8-4 06:12
Thanks, I think the issue here was amazon just agreed to repair the product regardless of who was at fault. Id imagine amazon were charged for the repair by dji.

As per the case details, it is a warranty case, the service is free. May I know if you have been able to contacted with the dealer and received the feedback from them? If there is further I can help, please let me know.
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ZAr0g7JFXick Posted at 8-4 05:57
Hi,
I've encountered some issues with the gimbal on my Mavic Mini (gimbal stucked), after two months since i bought it (i used it for only 4 or 5 flights, very very very cautiosly and carefully).  Have sent the drone back to store from i have purchased it (F64 Studio). They told me after 2 weeks that the drone is in Germany at DJI for repairs and i have to pay almost half the drone price for get it done (even i am in  the guarantee period and the drone was left at service with no scratch or other phisical damages/impact marks).
I declined to pay, so now, after more than a month the product was presented to the store service

Hi there, DJI Susan had replied to your case at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=221790, she will keep you updated.
2020-8-5
Use props
djiuser_ZAr0g7JFXick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 811437 ft
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-5 00:55
Hi there, DJI Susan had replied to your case at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=221790, she will keep you updated.

Thank you!
2020-8-5
Use props
beegzbhoy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-5 00:54
As per the case details, it is a warranty case, the service is free. May I know if you have been able to contacted with the dealer and received the feedback from them? If there is further I can help, please let me know.

I believe the drone is now on its way home to the UK.

Reason of not contacting dji was it was bought over a year ago and it was an amazon warehouse refurb or rebox or return that someone didn't want as I coukd not afford a new one.  The dji process shows the stages of repair and stage 3 I think was assessment and if it was "chargeable" for the consumer.

I knew that speaking to amazon. FR in the first instance expecting them to say it was not under warranty as it was a warehouse deal and I prob bent the pins myself as you know the ports on the controller are USB a/b so easy to bend and I had wrapped it into a few trees and flew in high winds and rain l thought no chance of a free repair but there you go. Amazon. Good service that way but very slow and uninformative in this case. At no point were dji mentioned to me by amazon.
A combination of me only ever buying this drone from amazon. FR and nothing else while doing all my last 6 or7 years of shopping on amazon. Co. UK over the years
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

beegzbhoy Posted at 8-5 12:03
I believe the drone is now on its way home to the UK.

Reason of not contacting dji was it was bought over a year ago and it was an amazon warehouse refurb or rebox or return that someone didn't want as I coukd not afford a new one.  The dji process shows the stages of repair and stage 3 I think was assessment and if it was "chargeable" for the consumer.

Okay, sorry again for any trouble you had experienced, hope you'll receive it soon.
2020-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules