Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ddqe2Oh35SjX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 759104 ft
Greece

Hello

3 days ago i purchased a mavic 2 zoom.
The drone flies fine but the bottom auxiliary leds does not work in any circumstances.
I've mapped it to C1, toggle it manually through the menu, screen says bottom auxiliary light set to on, does not light up.
I also have a mavic 2 pro, there it works fine.

The drone is brand new, barely 2 flights, not even a scratch.

Ive tried uninstalling installing the app refreshing the firmware through assistant 2, nothing works.

I have contacted support, not an answer yet.
If this is in fact a defective part, it should fall under DOA and have the drone replaced with a new one.

I am from Europe if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

2020-8-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try refreshing the firmware using assistant 2 for Mavic - if that doesn't work then yes, get a ticket asap to return it as a DOA warranty claim for a brand new replacement.
2020-8-1
Use props
djiuser_ddqe2Oh35SjX
lvl.1
Greece

Thanks A j
I have refreshed the firmware through DJI assistant 2 for mavic, but to no avail.
I have already contacted support, i am waiting for a reply.
Local dealer said there is no DOA available for the mavic 2, which confuses me.
I really hope they send a replacement, as the drone is brand new, and is malfunctioning out of the gate.
I will reply as soon as i will get an answer.
2020-8-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_ddqe2Oh35SjX Posted at 8-1 21:13
Thanks A j
I have refreshed the firmware through DJI assistant 2 for mavic, but to no avail.
I have already contacted support, i am waiting for a reply.

They are legally obligated to replace the drone or fully refund if it is defective out the box. If they don't have stock to replace it then they should offer you your money back - that is your statutory consumer right.

Your options are either to go through DJI directly and they will eventually replace it with a brand new one if deemed to be a DOA claim or you call your solicitor and take legal action against the local dealer for breaching your rights. The dealer sold you the drone and took your money and it is therefore their responsibility to comply with your rights. Go back armed with your solicitors details and ask to speak to the most senior manager in store and do not leave until you have your money back then buy it at another dealer like an Apple store.
2020-8-1
Use props
djiuser_ddqe2Oh35SjX
lvl.1
Greece

Ill do that and reply tomorrow. The thing that surprised me, is  that the dealer is the biggest vendor in Greece (plaisio.gr). Ill go there tomorrow and try to get the DOA.
2020-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that the Bottom Auxiliary Lights of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is not working and it is good to know that your have contacted our DJI support team. Rest assured that our DJI support team will do there best to know what happened to the said drone and a proper resolution will be provided. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-8-2
Use props
djiuser_ddqe2Oh35SjX
lvl.1
Greece

DJI support (through email) has not yet responded.

Unfortunately the local dealer (plaisio.gr) refuses refund and wants to send the drone back to DJI.
So i will go with DJI to replace the drone.

I contacted the live support and was told this is a hardware problem and they will replace the drone with a sealed one.
They opened a case number and i am waiting further instructions.

I really hope this doesnt take too long though.
2020-8-3
Use props
Mohamed Sultan
New
Flight distance : 67697 ft
Egypt

djiuser_ddqe2Oh35SjX Posted at 2020-8-3 09:17
DJI support (through email) has not yet responded.

Unfortunately the local dealer (plaisio.gr) refuses refund and wants to send the drone back to DJI.

I have the same issue. Did you get a drone replacement?
2021-8-15
Use props
Sidra Bukhari
New

Pakistan

My mavic 2 pro auxiliary lights not working after last update
2021-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules