7005 41 2020-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sorlok
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi

Brand new mavic air 2 recieved and unpacked 2 hrs ago,

Cant buy Care because there already is Care on that serial no, bought months ago.
Can someone help before my 48hrs runs out ?

SN: 1WNBH3C002025C

2020-8-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Doesn't sound like its brand new,  I would return it for replacement.   If its new you should have an image of the MA2 under your profile and you don't.
2020-8-1
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Sweden

Strange, It looks new and complete, all stickers, and box in original foil,
Also I had the old mavic air with care refresh a year ago with the samme account, also no image of that in my profile.

Looks like someone punched in my serial number when buying care refresh  
2020-8-1
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Have you tried calling customer support???
2020-8-1
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Sweden

Yes they refer to email support, and I just got a reply from them.
They just state I got Care from 19-may 2020, ? they dont care if it's me or not
2020-8-1
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Sweden

Have asked the following:

How can I have Care from 19-May 2020 when i bought it yesterday, delivered 3hrs ago ?

Is this a used or refurbished product ?
Can you check If the care contract is in my name ?
Am I 100% covered even if not bought by me ?
2020-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi sorlok, sorry to read this, per checking your SN, the drone was just activated, but it does have an active DJI Care in it, we will transfer to the related team to see what happened and come back to you soon.
2020-8-1
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Sweden

Thanks Mindy

I just got a reply, and they are just dropping the ball, and sending me back to the dealer.

I can't see how hard it is to check if the serial number has been active (flying) in your system before  = used or refurnished .

I have mailed the dealer, but it's not their fault, it looked new and box was wrapped in original foil.
So they will not take the drone back, because it has been unpacked and turned on, they cant sell that.

So i have a drone i cant fly, and is possible used.......insane situation
Perhaps I should just follow what support says, when they dont read my qustions.
There is Care refresh on the serial number no matter who bought it by mistake, so i'm covered.
2020-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sorlok Posted at 8-1 22:01
Thanks Mindy

I just got a reply, and they are just dropping the ball, and sending me back to the dealer.

I am sorry for the issue, for the drone, it was activated by your account on August 1st.

For the DJI Care Refresh issue, I had asked the proper team to check  what happened and provide you with feedback, please wait for my update.
2020-8-2
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Sweden

Ok, I can see in my earlier mails from your colleges that I am covered, even though i didn't buy it, so I will hold them up to that and go fly.
I don't want to waste more time on this.

2020-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sorlok Posted at 8-2 21:14
Ok, I can see in my earlier mails from your colleges that I am covered, even though i didn't buy it, so I will hold them up to that and go fly.
I don't want to waste more time on this.

Hi, I had sent you a PM regarding this case, sorry for the trouble. I will keep you updated on the case.
2020-8-3
Use props
sorlok
lvl.1

Sweden

Just an update to others reading and wanting to buy Care or a drone.

3 days in and the result is I have to do a video verification, on what is a new drone, or is it ?
Of course i'n not doing that, the delay is on DJI's side .
2020-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sorlok Posted at 8-3 07:21
Just an update to others reading and wanting to buy Care or a drone.

3 days in and the result is I have to do a video verification, on what is a new drone, or is it ?

Hi Sorlok, since the delay is not caused by you, we had added your serial number to the white list so you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh directly without doing the verification video.
May I know if you were getting an issue purchasing the DJI Care Refresh?
2020-8-3
Use props
djiuser_I6b70qAVRkcp
New
Flight distance : 358127 ft
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-3 18:38
Hi Sorlok, since the delay is not caused by you, we had added your serial number to the white list so you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh directly without doing the verification video.
May I know if you were getting an issue purchasing the DJI Care Refresh?

Hi, sorry but can't open a new thread i don't know why.

Have the same issue here, juste bought a new mavic air2 and can't purchase the care refresh.

I got this message : Aircraft S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before or you have pending order of DJI Care, please go to My Ordersto check

My MA2 is a brand new, I already checked my orders but none are pending; already checked if this is already activated and can't find something.

Can you help me please ? my serial number : 3N3BH6R002045W
Thanks in advance.
2020-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_I6b70qAVRkcp Posted at 11-14 06:20

Have the same issue here, juste bought a new mavic air2 and can't purchase the care refresh.

Hi there, I will check your case with the proper team, I will keep you updated if I hear back from them, please wait patiently.
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_I6b70qAVRkcp Posted at 11-14 06:20

Hello there, the serial number is now able to purchase DJI Care Refresh, please feel free to let us know if you have further issue, thank you.
2020-11-15
Use props
djiuser_I6b70qAVRkcp
New
France

DJI Susan Posted at 11-15 22:31
Hello there, the serial number is now able to purchase DJI Care Refresh, please feel free to let us know if you have further issue, thank you.

Hi and thank you for the answer.

Now it tells me that the aircraft has been activated over 48 hours (logical I wasn't able to purchase before...)
Can you unlock the situation ? Had a sunny week end and wasn't able to fly as i wanted because of that.

Thanks in advance,
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_I6b70qAVRkcp Posted at 11-16 05:09
Hi and thank you for the answer.

Now it tells me that the aircraft has been activated over 48 hours (logical I wasn't able to purchase before...)

Sorry for that case happened. Under this situation, please send an email to djicare@dji.com, our team will help to check and provide further assistance.
2020-11-17
Use props
djiuser_I6b70qAVRkcp
New
France

Problem solved with the team, thank you Susan !
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_I6b70qAVRkcp Posted at 11-17 10:18
Problem solved with the team, thank you Susan !

Glad to hear that. You're most welcome, hope you have a nice day.
2020-11-18
Use props
djiuser_ZC5r3tozeDxG
New
Flight distance : 2208 ft
Hungary

I have the same problem, I bought a mavic Mini drone yesterday, it was supposed to be activated 2 years ago..
2022-2-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_ZC5r3tozeDxG Posted at 2-12 04:36
I have the same problem, I bought a mavic Mini drone yesterday, it was supposed to be activated 2 years ago..

Hi there. We replied to your previous post here. Thank you for your patience.
2022-2-12
Use props
Faizan Ishfaq
New
Germany

Hi, sorry I can't open a new thread, that's why asking here.

I'm having the same issue here, just bought a new DJI Mini 2 and can't purchase the care refresh.

I got this message:  "The service has been purchased for the serial number you entered. Please do not repeat the purchase."

It's brand new. I just opened the box. I didn't purchase the care refresh before.

I also checked the service plan and it says: No valid service plan record was found.

Can you help me please? Serial Number: 3Q4CJ7X3A338WS
Thanks in advance.
2022-6-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Faizan Ishfaq Posted at 6-11 07:32
Hi, sorry I can't open a new thread, that's why asking here.

I'm having the same issue here, just bought a new DJI Mini 2 and can't purchase the care refresh.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you activated your drone? If not, please try to activate it first.
2022-6-11
Use props
Faizan Ishfaq
New
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 6-11 19:47
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know have you activated your drone? If not, please try to activate it first.

I have resolved the issue after activation. Thanks
2022-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Faizan Ishfaq Posted at 6-12 05:38
I have resolved the issue after activation. Thanks

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-6-12
Use props
djiuser_Y0Wxs1sWlSUB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46463 ft
Czechia

Hi, same thing here. Mini 3 pro. Drone was purchased as new. Just got it today and when I tried to purchase DJi care, it tells me , I`m already covered.

S/N> 1581F4XFC22B3007QW22

Can you help please?
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Y0Wxs1sWlSUB Posted at 6-15 03:45
Hi, same thing here. Mini 3 pro. Drone was purchased as new. Just got it today and when I tried to purchase DJi care, it tells me , I`m already covered.

S/N> 1581F4XFC22B3007QW22

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know where did you buy the aircraft from? As we check, the Serial Number indeed has purchased DJI Care Refresh services.
You can check the service status here:
https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry
Or you might enter the wrong Serial Number, please check the SN again.
2023-6-15
Use props
djiuser_Y0Wxs1sWlSUB
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-15 04:17
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know where did you buy the aircraft from? As we check, the Serial Number indeed has purchased DJI Care Refresh services.
You can check the service status here:
https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry

SN is correct, even in DJi Fly it says it`s activated.
Bought it from here: alza.cz/dji-mini-3-pro-dji-mini-3-pro-fly-more-kit-d7673793.htm?o=9#parametry

The manual that comes with the drone was Hungarian instead of Czech.
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Y0Wxs1sWlSUB Posted at 6-15 04:30
SN is correct, even in DJi Fly it says it`s activated.
Bought it from here: alza.cz/dji-mini-3-pro-dji-mini-3-pro-fly-more-kit-d7673793.htm?o=9#parametry

If the serial number is correct, we are sorry to tell you that the drone has been bound to DJI Care Refresh. DJI Care Refresh cannot be purchased repeatedly. Each DJI product can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh once. You can refer to: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq Thanks for your understanding.
2023-6-16
Use props
djiuser_Y0Wxs1sWlSUB
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 00:01
If the serial number is correct, we are sorry to tell you that the drone has been bound to DJI Care Refresh. DJI Care Refresh cannot be purchased repeatedly. Each DJI product can only be bound to DJI Care Refresh once. You can refer to: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq Thanks for your understanding.

OK then. Let`s test it.
Sh*t happens and I crashed the drone today. Got gimbal error 1D010002.
If I try to apply for dji care service. I have this error>
Sorry, your DJI Care Service is unavailable at this repair center, so DJI Care Express cannot be requested.

Country I choose from drop down menu is Czech republic. It doesn`t matter if I choose basic or express.
How can proceed?
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_Y0Wxs1sWlSUB Posted at 6-18 12:32
OK then. Let`s test it.
Sh*t happens and I crashed the drone today. Got gimbal error 1D010002.
If I try to apply for dji care service. I have this error>

Hi, there. I'm sorry to read and to know about the incident with your DJI Mini 3 Pro. May I confirm if you are using a computer when you try to fill out the online request form? You may kindly try to visit this direct link: https://repair.dji.com/cz/repair/index. If in case the issue still persists, please notify us, rest assured that we'll be here for you.
2023-6-18
Use props
djiuser_Y0Wxs1sWlSUB
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Diana Posted at 6-18 17:26
Hi, there. I'm sorry to read and to know about the incident with your DJI Mini 3 Pro. May I confirm if you are using a computer when you try to fill out the online request form? You may kindly try to visit this direct link: https://repair.dji.com/cz/repair/index. If in case the issue still persists, please notify us, rest assured that we'll be here for you.

I`m using computer and no. I tried this link:
https://repair.dji.com/express/refresh-express

If I click on link you provided, I get:  page not found error
2023-6-18
Use props
djiuser_Y0Wxs1sWlSUB
lvl.2
Czechia

Hi, there. I'm sorry to read and to know about the incident with your DJI Mini 3 Pro. May I confirm if you are using a computer when you try to fill out the online request form? You may kindly try to visit this direct link: https://repair.dji.com/cz/repair/index. If in case the issue still persists, please notify us, rest assured that we'll be here for you.

Ok, your link works, you just added . at the end, which was the problem.
Anyway. Your link, if I understand correctly is to request repair, not for request dj care..
2023-6-18
Use props
djiuser_Y0Wxs1sWlSUB
lvl.2
Czechia

Funny enought, even if I try to apply for repair service via link you provided. It tells me :
We recognize that you are eligible for our DJI Care Express service
DJI Care Express offers you a fast turnaround time for replacements with our priority access, a streamlined process, and an even more affordable price.

If you want to claim the warranty, please click "Back".

And If I do apply, I got the first error I mentioned.
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Y0Wxs1sWlSUB Posted at 6-18 22:03
Funny enought, even if I try to apply for repair service via link you provided. It tells me :
We recognize that you are eligible for our DJI Care Express service
DJI Care Express offers you a fast turnaround time for replacements with our priority access, a streamlined process, and an even more affordable price.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm with our teams first.
2023-6-18
Use props
DJi SKeletor
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-18 23:47
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm with our teams first.

I reached out to support about this, they should let me know.
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DJi SKeletor Posted at 6-19 04:57
I reached out to support about this, they should let me know.

Noted. We are communicating your case with our Care Teams. They will contact you via email as soon as possible. Please pay attention to your inbox.
2023-6-19
Use props
DJi SKeletor
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-19 05:26
Noted. We are communicating your case with our Care Teams. They will contact you via email as soon as possible. Please pay attention to your inbox.

Hi, any updates please? No-one contacted me yet, But I can see in DJi Fly app, DJI care went from valid to invalid.
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DJi SKeletor Posted at 6-20 06:30
Hi, any updates please? No-one contacted me yet, But I can see in DJi Fly app, DJI care went from valid to invalid.

Hi, our team has sent you an email Mar*****bi@gmail.comDid you receive it? Please check and reply to them.
2023-6-20
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules