399 3 2020-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
testsieger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211398 ft
Germany

Hello everyone,

i was just out to test my new mavic air 2.
Everything was fine, but i wasnt able to figure out 2 things.

1. In the menu i have no hdr icon. Do i have to enable some options to get the hdr option?

2. Im not able to use focus track. Tried it in 4k 30fps and 1080p 30fps.. i just cant mark/select myself. I dont get the green lines.
When i use quickshots its no problem tho...

Thank you for your help
2020-8-1
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello first of all the HDR is in the video menu where you can find in the small icon/button just over the shoot button.Second, you can activate focus track you need to draw a box around you with your finger on the screen. else in settings, you need to activate the option which is under the menu control target scanning option
2020-8-1
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

So hdr for photos is technically your "smart" photo mode and for video your ahould see hdr in camera settings....not in the main menus but the little camera menus. And note that hdr video only goes to 4k 30. now for active track anything above 4k30 u will not get the option to use it  .ex: your recording 4k60fps = no dice. now this is even for 2.7k and 1080p u have to stay at 30fps and lower. And did u try pulling from the corner of your body by your head? Literally ace your finger on screen u don not have to go into any menus. so place finger at top of yor head either left or right side does not matter and pull down diagonally, this will make a "box" around yourself once u see box tap the button to the left of "spotlight" in middle of screen lowest point. And tap either "trace" or "parallel" those two will be your options. Also make sure you are up atleast 10 to 12 feet when initially going into active track and getting started....u will be abl to move still with sticks during active
2020-8-2
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

U also do not "need" to activate "control scanning" or whatever its called....its just an extra setting that when enabled and flying around u will see whatever targets such as cars, people boats, automatically highlighted with the green active track plus sign....
2020-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules