Lights of the Remote controller
8102 8 2020-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joanc_
New

Brazil

Hi
I just bought a brand new Mavic mini and when I finish charging the Remote controller, the four white lights indicates thats it is fully charged. Altough, when I turn it on just three of the four light are on. Im now updating the drone sistems and the third light is blinking while the fourth is off. Is it normal for the new remote controller fully charged? Thanks!

2020-8-1
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are the four lights all on constant after charging?
2020-8-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Put it back on the charger and leave it until all of the LED's turn off whilst being charged then leave it for another ten minutes after that. Connect it back to the drone and see if that fixes it.
2020-8-1
Use props
joanc_
New

Brazil

GaryDoug Posted at 8-1 18:29
Are the four lights all on constant after charging?

No, it was only 3 of them. But, after install the updates the app dji fly requested this problem was solved and now I have the four lights on constant after charging. thank you!
2020-8-2
Use props
joanc_
New

Brazil

A J Posted at 8-1 23:52
Put it back on the charger and leave it until all of the LED's turn off whilst being charged then leave it for another ten minutes after that. Connect it back to the drone and see if that fixes it.

well, i updated the system the app dji fly requested and this problem was solved. I believe the problem was the software/hardware was out of date. thank you!
2020-8-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

joanc_ Posted at 8-2 07:37
well, i updated the system the app dji fly requested and this problem was solved. I believe the problem was the software/hardware was out of date. thank you!

Yep, always keep your firmware on the drone, batteries and remote up to date.
2020-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there joanc_. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Mini and it is good to know that after you have updated the firmware the issue was resolved. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with your DJI Mavic Mini or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-8-3
Use props
djiuser_EhbFL1cIiU8G
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Question my dji rc status light is red when turned on but when the mini pro 3 is turned on the red light goes out and sometimes flickers green the has started after the last update anyone else had this issue
2023-8-4
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

djiuser_EhbFL1cIiU8G Posted at 8-4 09:48
Question my dji rc status light is red when turned on but when the mini pro 3 is turned on the red light goes out and sometimes flickers green the has started after the last update anyone else had this issue

Try putting this question in your own thread under Mini 3, you are jumping on a 3 year old thread for the original mini.
2023-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules