Mavic 2 enterprise payload dropper
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hazmat8343
New

United States

Hello all
Sorry if this has all ready been asked, but my fire department has a mavic enterprise dual and we want to be able to send a life vest out to some one.  Can any one suggest a good payload system for the enterprise ?   yes i know its not made to carry a payload but seen alot out there.
Thank you
2020-8-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Hazmat,

There are life vest drop drones available for purchase.  I am pretty sure they are made in Australia.  However, the Mavic platform is not robust enough to carry more than a few ounces of material and those accessories are available at the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise web page.

I am a Mavic 2 Enterprise enthusiast and recommend it at every opportunity, but unless your life vest is not inflated, except after it is dropped, and it is very lightweight, I would not recommend using that Mavic platform.  Some Phantom drones have been used for a similar role, but even then that is pushing it.

There are marinized drones that are robust enough for the job, but so far, DJI has not developed that technology.  Hope this helps!

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules