Remote Controller won't turn on/charge
685 6 2020-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
victor jou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151686 ft
United States

My Mavic Air 2 remote controller won't turn charge anymore. It turns on as usual.
2020-8-2
Use props
Valpen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13613556 ft
Norway

I had the same problem and it smelled scorched after the last charge.
It was after 7 days, so I had to change the whole set (fly more combo).
2020-8-2
Use props
victor jou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151686 ft
United States

When you say you had to change everything. You mean the drone as well?
2020-8-2
Use props
Valpen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13613556 ft
Norway

They do not only sell remote control, so it was the whole package (Elkjøp in Norway).
2020-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there victor jou. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to power on the said remote controller once again by pressing the power button once , then press again, and hold for two seconds to turn the said remote controller on or off. In addition, can you please try posting a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assists you further? Thank you.
2020-8-3
Use props
aktasch
lvl.1

United States

Have the same issue here. After I upgrade both remote and drone, remote turned off mid flight. Luckily drone turned back to home location.
But not the remote is not charging and not turning on. Can you help me?
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

aktasch Posted at 5-15 18:49
Have the same issue here. After I upgrade both remote and drone, remote turned off mid flight. Luckily drone turned back to home location.
But not the remote is not charging and not turning on. Can you help me?

Hi, aktasch. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry you experienced such an issue. Have you tried using a different charger to charge the remote controller to see if it shows any signs of charging? If not yet, please try it first. If the issue remains, kindly post a short video showing the attempt to turn the remote controller on for further checking. Thank you.
2023-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules