Clipping with Quick Start FW 1.09.00.10
592 2 2020-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I  did a vlog, during the shoots. I am within the 5 minute Standy.   first  scene good, second good, third  first few seconds "Clipped audio and vid". then the fun begain fourth vid  good, then the fifth clip is the camera filming  Nothing but Pants action,, picked up to Hit the shutter, thinking I am recording, as I am not recording,  am I seeing the led red flashing screen I,  going to have to really sit down and pay attention to Bench testing now.  Guess I am the Only complainer of this issue with FW 1,09.00.10

do you want samples, or do you DJI can pick a camera up and do your own evaulation then us  saying  sorry we are .... and check the site for updates.....

I will have to  evaulate and  gripe on this if it happens again.
2020-8-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. Kindly please provide a sample footage of the issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-8-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-4 08:12
Hi. I am sorry to for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. Kindly please provide a sample footage of the issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

a video is not required  Please  assure me why you need a video, to hear  me say   of the lost 3 seconds of clips. let me do a Review test samples.  In the mean time you can answer the question I given why  a video is required?
2020-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules