Mavic 2 Pro, DJI Racing Goggles
899 4 2020-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ratfink11
lvl.1
United States

Pretty much what eceryone else is experiencing... Complete loss of signal using goggles vs using just smart controller. Range drops to 100 feet. I guess its going to be legal banterings with DJI in order to force them to fix this problem? Antenna is installed..etc... When I shut off goggles my range improves but not by much. Lastly ... Typical of DJIs lack of quslity... This website forum posting suks rocks as well. Once you type past the size of the box you cant see or move to the end of your post. Typical pos lazy holes.
2020-8-2
Use props
Ratfink11
lvl.1
United States

Any suggestions on how to solve this or Maybe I should pay a bunch of protesters to sit outside djis US Based office with signs saying " Is it Fixed Yet?" How bout now? How bout now? It gets extremely tiring after shelling out close to 6k and then listening to DJI constantly lie to me.
2020-8-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ratfink11 Posted at 8-2 17:01
Any suggestions on how to solve this or Maybe I should pay a bunch of protesters to sit outside djis US Based office with signs saying " Is it Fixed Yet?" How bout now? How bout now? It gets extremely tiring after shelling out close to 6k and then listening to DJI constantly lie to me.

Welcome to the club. I have had my goggles since their release
and I have only used them with my zoom twice because of the lack
of range. I gave up on DJI doing the right thing for the goggles to work as they
should. So now I just use them for my racing drones.
2020-8-6
Use props
Ratfink11
lvl.1
United States

Woe Posted at 8-6 06:00
Welcome to the club. I have had my goggles since their release
and I have only used them with my zoom twice because of the lack
of range. I gave up on DJI doing the right thing for the goggles to work as they

The odd thing is the latest release added more range to and from drone??? The specs state 18km with a 6000m ceiling? This on DJI'S website. I get it... Perfect conditions, line of site, middle of desert in a vacuum... However im not getting anywhere near the stated DJI Specs. Im not getting even half. Not only am I not getting half the rated distance.... Im not even getting a half mile.

Again... I get it... All the politics and potential to be misused? Or? Catching 2 birds mating in front of a "public gathering" ??? However...when not getting anywhere close or even half of stated drone specs is problematic.

Im wondering if the goggle issues are intentional or actually a problem? And im wondering if the people reporting THEY ARE GREAT WITH NO ISSUES WITH THE MAVIC... Are just Shills, intentionally misleading.... I cant imagine DJI missing this problem during testing these goggles.

Do the White DJI Goggles have the same issues?
2020-8-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ratfink11 Posted at 8-6 07:15
The odd thing is the latest release added more range to and from drone??? The specs state 18km with a 6000m ceiling? This on DJI'S website. I get it... Perfect conditions, line of site, middle of desert in a vacuum... However im not getting anywhere near the stated DJI Specs. Im not getting even half. Not only am I not getting half the rated distance.... Im not even getting a half mile.

Again... I get it... All the politics and potential to be misused? Or? Catching 2 birds mating in front of a "public gathering" ??? However...when not getting anywhere close or even half of stated drone specs is problematic.

Well when the goggles came out they worked great with the original
Mavic pro. The issues are that the goggles are occusync and the Mavic's
are occusync 2. After the release of the RE's folks were having issues and DJI
released one update and that was that with no real fix. Same issues with the white as well.
2020-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules