Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No video in app and no green led on top of camera
609 6 2020-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
siamak
lvl.1

Romania

Good day
My phantom 3 standard stopped showing the image on the app,as I can not even take picture or record video.The green LED on the top of gimbal on the drone is not working.
But when I turn on the drone,the gimbal is working. The drone can fly,but no image on the app.
I attached a few pics of drone and app.
Would you please help me to fix it?

drone

drone

mobile app

mobile app
2020-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there siamak. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Befire this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said drone before? May we also know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-8-3
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Could you make shots to thw SD card? What version of FW an app are them? The telemetry could be transfered but not the live view.
2020-8-10
Use props
siamak
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-3 23:03
Hello there siamak. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Befire this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said drone before? May we also know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Good day
Thank you for your reply.
No, It has never crashed.
My mobile device is Xiaomi note 8 which is using Android 9 pie and MIUI 10 operation system.
I also tried to use different updates for DJI but no result.
2020-12-7
Use props
siamak
lvl.1

Germany

Peterx Posted at 8-10 10:02
Could you make shots to thw SD card? What version of FW an app are them? The telemetry could be transfered but not the live view.

Good day
Thank you for your reply
There is neither shots to the SD card nor live view
and I am using DJI go 4 v4.3.37  
2020-12-7
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Wrong app. You need for the Standard the DJI Go vesion 3.1.50 or newer,not the version 4. The 4 is for the P4,Mavic series
2020-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

siamak Posted at 12-7 01:53
Good day
Thank you for your reply.
No, It has never crashed.

Hi there siamak. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist?  Upon checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Note 8 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Phantom 3 Standard and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard and with the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Note 8 will be able to work on the DJI Phantom 3 Standard and with the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on the said DJI Drone. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard. Thank you.

2020-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules