Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheRealCookie
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Hey Guys,

I need your advice/knowlage!

Situation:
- I need a Ronin-M anyway and will buy it soon.
  ^^ therefore I need a wireless Video-Transmitter because I want to use the ronin also on a crane
- I want to replace my P2 with a S1000+ to use my 5D on it

Is the following setup realistic?
- S1000+ with extended landing gear (or land & start by hand)
- Ronin-M
- Lightbridge
- OSD Mini
- A2
- ... (?)

With this setup I would be able to use the Ronin-M and the Lightbride for may cases (Handheld, Drone, Crane)

Is there a easy mount & dismount solution for the Lightbride? So I can use the Lightbridge easily for both: The Ronin in handheld-mode AND on the drone.

Best regards!
Jan
2015-6-20
Use props
Heijningen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6055745 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like a great setup! you need an ronin-m-mount-plate, like: http://cinemilled.com/shop/dji-ronin-s1000ronin-m-mount-plate/

And if you want to use the lightbridge stand alone, I think you need an extra power supply.

And keep the P2, for more agile work;)
I'm building a similar setup using a tarot x6 frame, with lightbridge and ronin M, i will keep you posted!
2015-6-22
Use props
TheRealCookie
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Heijningen Posted at 2015-6-22 17:47
Looks like a great setup! you need an ronin-m-mount-plate, like: http://cinemilled.com/shop/dji-roni ...

Thx!
Dont you think I can use the Ronin-M to power the Lightbridge? There is a dedicated connection for the LB on the Ronin.
(I would love to get rid of the Batterie of the Ronin on the Drone and would use the Battery of the Drone for the Ronin as well - but I guess thats may stupid and even not possibe (6S vs 4S))
2015-6-22
Use props
TheRealCookie
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Just want to inform you, that I will switch to the Inspire 1 first. The planed setup with S1000+ is to critical; the load will be about 6000g which is to much for the S1000
2015-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules