I sent in my Mavic for warranty coverage and DJI will not respond.
675 3 2020-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Addison C Dayley
lvl.3
United States

I have been very happy with the quality of the products I have purchased from DJI and am a proud owner of a Mavic Air, Spark, Osmo Pocket, DJI FPV remote, and two Osmo Actions. These products have exceeded my expectations and I enjoy using them daily.

In June, I sent my Mavic Air into DJI for coverage under my DJI Care+. This is the first time I have had worked with DJI technical support. They responded to me via email in early July, however the email did not reflect my drones coverage of DJI Care+. I called them immediately, and they let me know this was an error because they were unable to inspect the drone before the Care+ had expired, but that it was still covered because I had sent in my drone weeks before the warranty had expired. They then told me that they could fix the error but they would need to send an email to another department within DJI, and that would take 24-48 hours.

After the 48 hours,  I had not received an email, so I called again and was told to wait for another 24-48 hours and they would send another email. I have completed this cycle 4 times in the past 3 weeks and have yet to receive a response from DJI. I have asked to speak with a manager on several occasions, and was told that I had to be signed up for a call back. I have signed up three times and have not received a callback. I have also sent emails and I have not received an email back. At this point, despite my numerous efforts, I have yet to receive any response from DJI. I would sincerely appreciate your help in resolving this. Thank you.

2020-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am sincerely sorry for the difficulties you had experienced, Addison. I am able to trace your case number, I will help to check out the case and provide you with a solution asap in working hours. Sorry again for the trouble, thank you for your patience.
2020-8-3
Use props
Addison C Dayley
lvl.3
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-3 23:39
I am sincerely sorry for the difficulties you had experienced, Addison. I am able to trace your case number, I will help to check out the case and provide you with a solution asap in working hours. Sorry again for the trouble, thank you for your patience.

Thank you Susan for solving my problem so quickly! I received an email from DJI a few hours ago with instructions on how to receive my replacement drone using my DJI Care+. I really appreciate your help and look foward to receving my drone!
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Addison C Dayley Posted at 8-4 13:24
Thank you Susan for solving my problem so quickly! I received an email from DJI a few hours ago with instructions on how to receive my replacement drone using my DJI Care+. I really appreciate your help and look foward to receving my drone!

You're most welcome. Hope you'll receive the drone soon.
2020-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules