Font color in DJI Fly
2017 7 2020-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Baykayaker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 826168 ft
United States

Does anyone know if the font color in Camera view on DJI Fly can be changed from white to black?  White is very difficult to see on a smartphone in sunlight.  
2020-8-3
Use props
Bloodied_Mini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145361 ft
Malaysia

This have been an issue raised again and again to DJI regarding the DJI Fly. We'll just have to be patient in this.
2020-8-4
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have any of the Mods actually responded in any of the threads concerning this?
2020-8-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No it can't be changed but the new app version 1.1.6 has changed the battery indicator to green.
2020-8-4
Use props
Baykayaker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 826168 ft
United States

A J Posted at 8-4 05:36
No it can't be changed but the new app version 1.1.6 has changed the battery indicator to green.

Well, one step at a time.
Thanks.
2020-8-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Baykayaker Posted at 8-4 07:50
Well, one step at a time.
Thanks.

Small steps but at least in the right direction
2020-8-4
Use props
rswilkins
New

United States

What are the chances that this will ever change? This thread was started in 2020 and I'm posting about it today in 2022. Who can read white text over a bright background? Not me!
I'm flying an Air2S with latest firmware and latest version of the app and still can't see information like camera's MM and other settings. Things like height and speed when there's a bright background (like when i fly with camera pointed straight down while flying over light grey parking lot or over sand... I'm in Texas so,  lots of sand.... It gets bright here almost everyday. I've got an ND64 filter on the way but will it be enough? I just don't get why this issue was never addressed.

2022-6-5
Use props
Art Vandelay
lvl.4
Flight distance : 95492 ft
United States

I can't think of an easier/quicker code change to make but, alas, they won't do it.
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules