2466 17 2020-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luisinho83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 856752 ft
Spain

Hi there,

I have this weird issue with my laptop, because I am unable to see the captcha generated by DJI Assistant 2, I only see the tipical broken image when something goes wrong, and also the message Network error (;). But obviously my internet connection goes fine (tried in 2 different locations already)

I've tried everything I possibly can do: reinstall, clean up folders and installation, disable firewall and antivirus, restart 122 times, resintall pretty much the same amount. The same happens for the FPV version, so I am assuming this is something related to my Windows 10 Pro..

I've also tried the typical link something posts to see if I can see the captcha behind, and it works, but this one doesn't.

Any suggestions?

Anotación 2020-08-03 221830.png
2020-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Luisinho83, sorry for any issue encountered. Please try the steps below:
1. Please check the network connection. Try to log in your DJI account on the official website, if you can log in on the official web, then the network is connecting properly, otherwise, it is the network connecting issue;
2. Please help to confirm which version you are using. Kindly install the latest DJI Assistant 2 for the corresponding product https://www.dji.com/cz/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav.
3. Try to restart the DJI Assistant 2 for several times. And try to disable the firewall.
4. If it doesn't help, please help to export the log and we will help to check. Below's the route:
Windows: \Users\…\AppData\Roaming\DJI Assistant 2\log
Thanks.

2020-8-4
Use props
Luisinho83
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 8-4 00:05
1. Please check the network connection. Try to log in your DJI account on the official website, if you can log in on the official web, then the network is connecting properly, otherwise, it is the network connecting issue;
2. Please help to confirm which version you are using. Kindly install the latest DJI Assistant 2 for the corresponding product https://www.dji.com/cz/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav.

Hi Susan,

let me jump straight to step 4 since the rest are already covered, several times:

The log only states this:
2020-07-20T20:23:35.286+0200        ERROR        NextReader:websocket: close 1000 (normal)

Cheers,
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Luisinho83 Posted at 8-4 02:12
Hi Susan,

let me jump straight to step 4 since the rest are already covered, several times:

Thank you for getting back, could you please also tell me the exact drone and the DJI Assistant 2 version? I'll confirm the issue with the engineers. Once I hear back from them, I will keep you updated.
2020-8-4
Use props
Luisinho83
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 8-4 03:34
Thank you for getting back, could you please also tell me the exact drone and the DJI Assistant 2 version? I'll confirm the issue with the engineers. Once I hear back from them, I will keep you updated.

Yes sure, it happens with both DJI Mavic Zoom 2 and FPV system (any part).
Dji Assistant version for FPV 2.0.2

I still think this is related to the Win10 + Assistant app, since it works in another computer (not mine though), but let me know what you get please...I need to update it before flying..
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Luisinho83 Posted at 8-4 04:07
Yes sure, it happens with both DJI Mavic Zoom 2 and FPV system (any part).
Dji Assistant version for FPV 2.0.2

I haven't received a reply, but you can quit to log in and connect the drone and DJI Assistant to update directly. It works even it is not logged in.
2020-8-5
Use props
Luisinho83
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 8-5 03:05
I haven't received a reply, but you can quit to log in and connect the drone and DJI Assistant to update directly. It works even it is not logged in.

Hi Susan,

sadly I gotta say that without logging, the app doesn't detect the instruments either. As you can see in the picture, the system gets locked loading the backend or something...

2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Luisinho83 Posted at 8-6 00:10
Hi Susan,

sadly I gotta say that without logging, the app doesn't detect the instruments either. As you can see in the picture, the system gets locked loading the backend or something...

You may try to update the firmware by a different computer. Sorry for the issue.
2020-8-6
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 8-4 00:05
1. Please check the network connection. Try to log in your DJI account on the official website, if you can log in on the official web, then the network is connecting properly, otherwise, it is the network connecting issue;

On my Win 10 machine the fire wall asks me <do you grant the Assistant pass to the network access> and i allow it through the fire wall and the assistant has all it need to operate. The assistant should be started as admin. on Win 10.
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Peterx Posted at 8-7 06:44
On my Win 10 machine the fire wall asks me  and i allow it through the fire wall and the assistant has all it need to operate. The assistant should be started as admin. on Win 10.

Thank you for your information, Peterx.

Hi Luisinho83, you may try this and see if it solves your situation.
2020-8-7
Use props
Luisinho83
lvl.2
Spain

@DjiSusan it didn't solve it because this is the first thing it asks for when you install it, it is granted, ran as Admin and it doesn't change anything, keeps hiding the captcha.
2020-8-11
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Is the Assistant signed in to DJI ?
2020-8-11
Use props
Luisinho83
lvl.2
Spain

Peterx Posted at 8-11 07:01
Is the Assistant signed in to DJI ?

Not, it is not, that's the issue....I can't
2020-8-12
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Do you network access for the DJI assistant yet?. Did you allow the firewall let the assistanr get access yet? If firewall block it then you can´t use the assistant.
2020-8-17
Use props
Luisinho83
lvl.2
Switzerland

Peterx Posted at 8-17 02:31
Do you network access for the DJI assistant yet?. Did you allow the firewall let the assistanr get access yet? If firewall block it then you can´t use the assistant.

Firewall is off (even though the service was allowed before), antivirus is off, everything is supposed to let it throu, but it doesn't work.
2020-8-17
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Germany

Something between the network and the assistant goes wrong on your PC. But i don+t know exactly what.
2020-8-17
Use props
Luisinho83
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Susan, is there any update on this?
2020-8-28
Use props
Luisinho83
lvl.2
Switzerland

Definitely I can say, after 2 months without solution, that this forum sucks !!! Too many people complaining about the same freaking issue, but there is not even one person able to reach out and explain what's the issue or how to fix it...

Thanks DJI for expensive items and 0 solutions to problems...
2020-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules