Remove Sold Device from my account
12Next >
25742 66 2020-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dale.grimm
lvl.1
United States

I need to know how to remove a sold device from my account.I sold my Pahntom 3 Standard and have down sized/upgraded to the Magic mini arriving later this week. The serial number for my Phantom 3 is P5ADDJ200R02J3. I need that removed from my account.
2020-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Understand, I'd asked the proper team to help to remove it. Please check later.
2020-8-3
Use props
dale.grimm
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-3 19:49

Ok What is the proper team?
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dale.grimm Posted at 8-4 13:23
Ok What is the proper team?

Hi, the Phantom 3 Standard icon has been removed.
2020-8-4
Use props
fans08858e08
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-4 18:33
Hi, the Phantom 3 Standard icon has been removed.

Hi Susan, It is still there? I even tried logging out and back into my dji account to see if it would update it.
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans08858e08 Posted at 8-5 06:10
Hi Susan, It is still there? I even tried logging out and back into my dji account to see if it would update it.

I am sorry if there is any misunderstanding. The icon of Phantom 3 Standard under your forum account had been removed. If you are referring to remove the drone from your DJI GO app, you can delete all the flight records under your account and the drone and records will be removed.
1.png
2020-8-5
Use props
djiuser_k4iXVsLZglXx
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-8-5 22:47
I am sorry if there is any misunderstanding. The icon of Phantom 3 Standard under your forum account had been removed. If you are referring to remove the drone from your DJI GO app, you can delete all the flight records under your account and the drone and records will be removed.
[view_image]

Hi, I need help removing the DJI FPV device from my account, it should not in any way be linked back to me as it was sold a few months ago and I am assuming the new user has registered it under his/her name.

Please help!
2022-3-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_k4iXVsLZglXx Posted at 3-20 01:06
Hi, I need help removing the DJI FPV device from my account, it should not in any way be linked back to me as it was sold a few months ago and I am assuming the new user has registered it under his/her name.

Please help! [view_image]

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. We recommend you follow the path below to delete the device:
Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove the device from the account
2022-3-20
Use props
fans893bc4e3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35108 ft
Belgium

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-8-3 19:49

Hello Susan I have two drones mavic air one to deactivate from their emails is it possible to activate them on my email Rudi.Vanderhaegen@Telenet.be? Thanks forward, regards
B6528E92-4C97-4F88-88D9-D4C3D17FB2E3.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans893bc4e3 Posted at 4-4 02:38
Hello Susan I have two drones mavic air one to deactivate from their emails is it possible to activate them on my email Rudi.Vanderhaegen@Telenet.be? Thanks forward, regards

Hi there, I am sorry for the belated reply.  As per the serial number, the drone had been activated by another account on 21st March 2019. In this case, it would not need to be activated again and the aircraft can not be deactivated in normal cases.
May I know if the drone experienced any self-service? If so, you may send the drone back to DJI for further assistance. You can click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2022-4-8
Use props
demir06
New

Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-8-3 19:49

hi,i ve bought a new mini se drone but in the dji fly app account and device menu,it says your device is already registered another account, how do i remove that account an register my device to my account?
thanks
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

demir06 Posted at 6-17 11:36
hi,i ve bought a new mini se drone but in the dji fly app account and device menu,it says your device is already registered another account, how do i remove that account an register my device to my account?
thanks

Hi, there. May we know if you have bound it before? Besides, could you please provide us with a related screenshot for our further check?
2022-6-18
Use props
demir06
New

Turkey

hello,it says like this picture that i shared you,i want to change this account with mine,thanks
2022-6-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

demir06 Posted at 6-18 05:28
[view_image]

hello,it says like this picture that i shared you,i want to change this account with mine,thanks

Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you have two DJI Accounts? Besides, could you please tell us if the drone is brand new?
2022-6-19
Use props
fans610306c4
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 4-8 23:26
Hi there, I am sorry for the belated reply.  As per the serial number, the drone had been activated by another account on 21st March 2019. In this case, it would not need to be activated again and the aircraft can not be deactivated in normal cases.
May I know if the drone experienced any self-service? If so, you may send the drone back to DJI for further assistance. You can click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.

Hi
2022-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know what can we do for you?
2022-8-24
Use props
MrVin.10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41795 ft
Spain

Just want to also ask how delete/deactivate the Osmo Mobile 5 on my account because i already sold it? thanks
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MrVin.10 Posted at 8-28 10:50
Just want to also ask how delete/deactivate the Osmo Mobile 5 on my account because i already sold it? thanks
[view_image]

Hi there, we will forward your request to the corresponding team for further help. Hope you can wait patiently.
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_POtlUgSEmnMA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, my drone controller got broken so have sent it into the insurance (cover drone). They are asking me to remove the drone from my DJI app. When I go into my profile and device management, it says I haven't any drones connected. How do I disconnect the drone please.
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_POtlUgSEmnMA Posted at 10-12 11:51
Hi, my drone controller got broken so have sent it into the insurance (cover drone). They are asking me to remove the drone from my DJI app. When I go into my profile and device management, it says I haven't any drones connected. How do I disconnect the drone please.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the model of your drone? Could you please provide us with a related screenshot for our further checks?
2022-10-13
Use props
djiuser_POtlUgSEmnMA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello, thanks for your reply. I have tried to post screen shots twice but they don't seem to add.
My drone is a DJI mini 2. I have attached 2 screen shots to this reply hopefully you can see them.
Screenshot_2022-10-12-20-46-24-20_191bf65d113e2834a69f3c16c1a76eae.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-12-20-46-31-40_191bf65d113e2834a69f3c16c1a76eae.jpg
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_POtlUgSEmnMA Posted at 10-13 09:46
Hello, thanks for your reply. I have tried to post screen shots twice but they don't seem to add.
My drone is a DJI mini 2. I have attached 2 screen shots to this reply hopefully you can see them.

May we know if this account is the one you bind to the drone? Besides, may we know if you sent the controller back to our repair center? If yes, you may tell us your case number. We will make further checks.
2022-10-14
Use props
djiuser_POtlUgSEmnMA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 10-14 00:03
May we know if this account is the one you bind to the drone? Besides, may we know if you sent the controller back to our repair center? If yes, you may tell us your case number. We will make further checks.
Hi, yes this is my only DJI account that I use for my droning. I haven't yet had the controller back as they can't test it as it's locked to my account. I have sent it to my insurance company but it can't be tested until they connect to it. Heliguy currently has my drone
2022-10-14
Use props
djiuser_POtlUgSEmnMA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, sorry I can't find that message
2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_POtlUgSEmnMA Posted at 10-14 09:23
Hi, yes this is my only DJI account that I use for my droning. I haven't yet had the controller back as they can't test it as it's locked to my account. I have sent it to my insurance company but it can't be tested until they connect to it. Heliguy currently has my drone

I am sorry for the confusion. For your case, normally, the DJI Fly app will have the entrance to remove the drone from your account if it is bound to the account you used to log in the DJI Fly app.

Could you please tell me the serial number of your Mini 2 for further confirmation?
2022-10-15
Use props
djiuser_POtlUgSEmnMA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 10-15 19:44
I am sorry for the confusion. For your case, normally, the DJI Fly app will have the entrance to remove the drone from your account if it is bound to the account you used to log in the DJI Fly app.

Could you please tell me the serial number of your Mini 2 for further confirmation?

Hello, the SN is 5DXCK2N1A36RBW
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_POtlUgSEmnMA Posted at 10-17 05:27
Hello, the SN is 5DXCK2N1A36RBW

Thanks for the information provided. Upon checking, it seems that the drone has not been bound to your account. May I ask is there any error message when you try to test the drone?
2022-10-17
Use props
sguma
lvl.1

Italy

hi you can wash me from my account: ribetto.emanuele@gmail.com
the dji fpv:
SN 37QBHBA00B00NC, IT WAS SOLD, and on dji fly the item does not appear: remove device from account.
THANK YOU
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

sguma Posted at 10-21 00:14
hi you can wash me from my account:
the dji fpv:
SN 37QBHBA00B00NC, IT WAS SOLD, and on dji fly the item does not appear: remove device from account.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please screenshot the page for us for further verification?  
2022-10-21
Use props
sguma
lvl.1

Italy

[url=]Screenshot_2022-10-21-16-01-48 ...[/url]
Screenshot_2022-10-21-16-01-48-447_dji.go.v5.jpg
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sguma Posted at 10-21 06:14
Screenshot_2022-10-21-16-01-48 ...

Hi there, may I ask if the drone was connected to the app when you took this screenshot?
2022-10-21
Use props
sguma
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-21 22:44
Hi there, may I ask if the drone was connected to the app when you took this screenshot?

no it was not connected, the drone has been sold and is no longer in my possession, but I do not have the possibility to delete it from my account, you can do it, please, thank you
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sguma Posted at 10-21 23:55
no it was not connected, the drone has been sold and is no longer in my possession, but I do not have the possibility to delete it from my account, you can do it, please, thank you

Hi there, we've confirmed with the corresponding team DJI FPV does not support Flyaway Coverage, therefore this account will not affect the use of your and subsequent user accounts. It may be an app issue, please tell us your current app version and we will forward it to our team to check this issue.
2022-10-22
Use props
sguma
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-22 02:27
Hi there, we've confirmed with the corresponding team DJI FPV does not support Flyaway Coverage, therefore this account will not affect the use of your and subsequent user accounts. It may be an app issue, please tell us your current app version and we will forward it to our team to check this issue.

[url=]Screenshot_2022-10-22-16-32-34 ...[/url]

i also checked with version 1.6.8 it keeps giving me the same problem
Screenshot_2022-10-22-16-32-34-812_dji.go.v5.jpg
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

sguma Posted at 10-22 06:45
Screenshot_2022-10-22-16-32-34 ...

i also checked with version 1.6.8 it keeps giving me the same problem

Thanks for your feedback. We will report this issue to our related department. Please do not be concerned that this will not affect use.
2022-10-22
Use props
djiuser_rADWuTvL3yi9
New

Canada

How can I remove my old dji mini 2 fly more combi drone from my account so that the new owner will use it with his account ?
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_rADWuTvL3yi9 Posted at 11-26 12:15
How can I remove my old dji mini 2 fly more combi drone from my account so that the new owner will use it with his account ?

Hello, there.
You can associate an account and log in with the DJI Fly app. Go to “Profile” - “Device Management” to unbind or change the account.
And for more details of selling a drone, please check this link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=247368

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know.

2022-11-27
Use props
Max Kräh
New
Flight distance : 432900 ft
Germany

I have the same problem with my mini 2. There is no menu item under DeviceManagement tu unbind the account.
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Max Kräh Posted at 1-8 07:29
I have the same problem with my mini 2. There is no menu item under DeviceManagement tu unbind the account.

Hi there, could you please provide us with a screenshot and the serial number of your Mini 2 for a check?
2023-1-9
Use props
Max Kraumlh
New
Flight distance : 432900 ft
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-9 00:02
Hi there, could you please provide us with a screenshot and the serial number of your Mini 2 for a check?

I managed to solve the problem by myself: I logged on to dji fly app with another account. After logging in with the original account the menu item to unbind the account from the drone appeared.
2023-1-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules