Remove Sold Device from my account
25679 66 2020-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Max Kraumlh Posted at 1-9 05:11
I managed to solve the problem by myself: I logged on to dji fly app with another account. After logging in with the original account the menu item to unbind the account from the drone appeared.

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-1-10
Use props
djiuser_l6SvAvSUbnQD
New
Flight distance : 32402 ft
Italy

RE: Remove Sold Device from my account

Good morning, I sold my DJI FPV, but it does not allow me to dissociate the device from my account. What can we do? https://forum44.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/file:///C:/Users/manue/Desktop/Screenshot_20230306_023427.jpg
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_l6SvAvSUbnQD Posted at 3-5 18:08
Good morning, I sold my DJI FPV, but it does not allow me to dissociate the device from my account. What can we do? [view_image][view_image]

Hi there, because DJI FPV does not support flyaway replacement, therefore the FPV does not support binding and unbinding. You don't need to unbind it from your account.
2023-3-5
Use props
djiuser_cmX2NyIzKMJ8
New

Brazil

Help
I deleted my account before unlinking drone
eltonhbr@gmail.com
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_cmX2NyIzKMJ8 Posted at 3-9 19:32
Help
I deleted my account before unlinking drone
eltonhbr@gmail.com

Hi there, after the account is deleted, the bound device will be automatically unbound. You can bind your drone to the new account after the deletion is complete.
2023-3-10
Use props
djiuser_cmX2NyIzKMJ8
New

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-10 00:16
Hi there, after the account is deleted, the bound device will be automatically unbound. You can bind your drone to the new account after the deletion is complete.

I've been waiting for about 8 days
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_cmX2NyIzKMJ8 Posted at 3-10 05:06
I've been waiting for about 8 days

Hello, there. Due to the need for multiple content integration and matching when canceling the account, the cancellation will be completed within 15 working days after submitting the cancellation application, please wait patiently.
2023-3-10
Use props
djiuser_7FvpmTu64GB7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3948560 ft

Belgium

Hello there,

How do I delete a MAVIC PRO drone from account. I have seen this " DJI fly app     Profile      Device Management      Remove device from account     Done "
This is not for a mavic pro, I use dji go4 app and there is no device manager that I can select. I would buy a second hand as extra drone, but I do not know how to delete this drone from the owner his account.
2023-4-3
Use props
Matthew Gabbard
New

United States

If I purchase a DJI Mini 3 Pro off eBay that is bound to an account, will I be able to unbind it and bind it to my account without knowing the user?
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Matthew Gabbard Posted at 4-3 13:50
If I purchase a DJI Mini 3 Pro off eBay that is bound to an account, will I be able to unbind it and bind it to my account without knowing the user?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact the original user to unbind the account remotely in DJI Fly App.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_7FvpmTu64GB7 Posted at 4-3 03:39
Hello there,

How do I delete a MAVIC PRO drone from account. I have seen this " DJI fly app     Profile      Device Management      Remove device from account     Done "

Hello, there. Mavic Pro does not have DJI Care Refresh flyaway coverage so it does not support account binding and remote controller binding. Thus, you don't need to remove the account because there is no such function for Mavic Pro.
2023-4-3
Use props
Matthew Gabbard
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-3 22:18
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact the original user to unbind the account remotely in DJI Fly App.

That’s the problem the seller isn’t the original owner, I have no way of contacting them. So can I purchase a new smart controller? What can be done?
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Matthew Gabbard Posted at 4-4 03:23
That’s the problem the seller isn’t the original owner, I have no way of contacting them. So can I purchase a new smart controller? What can be done?

Please contact the seller for help. Or otherwise, you can contact our support for help and let them contact
the original owner instead. https://www.dji.com/be/support?from=store_homepage
2023-4-4
Use props
djiuser_kqS0FsP1ybpW
New

Italy

My mavic  mini broke and got a new drone mini 3 using the same account. I can’t download photos on my phone because when I log in to my account trough the app it shows my old photos and videos and I cannot connect the new drone and delate the old one. Please help !
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_kqS0FsP1ybpW Posted at 9-1 02:46
My mavic  mini broke and got a new drone mini 3 using the same account. I can’t download photos on my phone because when I log in to my account trough the app it shows my old photos and videos and I cannot connect the new drone and delate the old one. Please help !

Hi there, for your situation, you could refer the following path and  try to unlock the device on DJI Fly App.
(Path: Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove device from account)
If still could not unbind, you could e-mail to support@dji.com for further assistance, our agent will follow accordingly. Thanks.
223507kfy5z1d25p1fmrqp.png
2023-9-1
Use props
djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65430 ft
Germany

Hello ...how to remove from my account DJI Mini 2...Serial Number: 3Q4CK4F3A3QJTD
Activation Time:2022-10-12......it has been owned by another owner for a long time now
1-18 23:58
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_7FhKv0CgJcqh Posted at 1-18 23:58
Hello ...how to remove from my account DJI Mini 2...Serial Number: 3Q4CK4F3A3QJTD
Activation Time:2022-10-12......it has been owned by another owner for a long time now

Hi there, if you need to remove the drone from your DJI account, please refer to DJI Thor's on 55#. If you were referring to removing your drone from your DJI Forum profile, please let me know, thank you.
1-19 04:06
Use props
djiuser_2aqrlu2Zr0Q0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129964 ft
Portugal

How do I remove my mini 3 from my DJI account?
2-3 11:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_2aqrlu2Zr0Q0 Posted at 2-3 11:17
How do I remove my mini 3 from my DJI account?

Hi there, you can refer to the guidance by DJI Thor's on 55#.
2-3 20:20
Use props
anakondakz75
lvl.2
Germany

I want to delete 2 drones from my account. They have long ago had other owners...Mini 2 .....Mini 3 Pro
2-9 10:37
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

anakondakz75 Posted at 2-9 10:37
I want to delete 2 drones from my account. They have long ago had other owners...Mini 2 .....Mini 3 Pro

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please clarify whether you are still seeing the device in Device Management? If so, we suggest that you unbind your DJI account on the device. If our understanding is incorrect, please share additional information so that we can provide the best solution. Many thanks.
2-9 16:33
Use props
anakondakz75
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Diana Публикувано в 2-9 16:33
Здравейте. Благодаря ви, че се свързахте. Бихте ли могли да поясните дали все още виждате устройството в Управление на устройства? Ако е така, препоръчваме ви да развържете вашия DJI акаунт на устройството. Ако нашето разбиране е неправилно, моля, споделете допълнителна информация, за да можем да предоставим най-доброто решение. Много благодаря.

in the RC 2 controller I only have the current M4P plane ... But here in the forum I have 3 devices
421993412_364893239769646_443796023690508157_n.jpg
2-10 21:45
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

anakondakz75 Posted at 2-10 21:45
in the RC 2 controller I only have the current M4P plane ... But here in the forum I have 3 devices

Sorry that we did not hear from your update via PM. May I know if you would like to remove both the DJI Mini 3 and DJI Mini 2 icons from your profile or just the DJI Mini 2 one?
2-10 23:10
Use props
anakondakz75
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Thor Публикувано на 2-10 23:10
Съжаляваме, че не получихме актуализацията ви чрез ЛС. Мога ли да знам дали искате да премахнете иконите на DJI Mini 3 и DJI Mini 2 от вашия профил или само тази на DJI Mini 2?

Здравей отново. Да, искам да премахна иконите mini 2 ...mini 3 pro
2-10 23:52
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

anakondakz75 Posted at 2-10 23:52
Здравей отново. Да, искам да премахна иконите mini 2 ...mini 3 pro

Sure. Please no worries. We will help you to make a note and follow afterward.

Since currently our relevant team is on vacation for the Chinese New Year holiday celebration, and will be back on February 18, 2024. Please rest assured that we will handle it as soon as possible within 1-2 working days after the holiday. Thank you for your understanding.
2-11 01:15
Use props
djiuser_S2FrhTOAxZnT
New
Flight distance : 17254 ft

Romania

Hello ! I also bought a second-hand drone and it has an associated account, do you know how I can remove it and insert mine? (the drone is bought from a pawn shop)
2-15 11:19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_S2FrhTOAxZnT Posted at 2-15 11:19
Hello ! I also bought a second-hand drone and it has an associated account, do you know how I can remove it and insert mine? (the drone is bought from a pawn shop)

Hi there, we are sorry for your case. You are recommended to contact the store to see if they will be able to contact the drone owner to unbind the drone from his account.
At the same time, you can send the serial number and the request to our support via email at support@dji.com, we will try to help you further.
2-16 00:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules