Mavic 2 Pro gimbal problem
705 5 2020-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lordofwolf
lvl.2

United States

hi everyone, i have just purchase a mavic 2 pro and really like it! but today when i filmed hyperlapse, a problem appeared! the video look not stable and rocking left and right.Please click this link for the video, i dont know how to post video directly here, sorry for the inconvinent!

https://vimeo.com/user120775052/review/444396717/02c4966f9a

what should i do now? please help me!!!

2020-8-3
Use props
lordofwolf
lvl.2

United States

2020-8-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That is caused by the drone being pushed by the wind. I find courselock to be more stable - nice looking HL BTW
2020-8-4
Use props
lordofwolf
lvl.2

United States

thank you for your kind word! i did use Course lock mode on hyperlapse, so the rocking feeling is normal? and how can we make our footage look rock steady you know
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try flying the drone in a different location, please note that the max wind resistance of the DJI Mavic 2 pro is 29–38 kph. In addition, I will be posting an official DJI video tutorial on how to use the Hyperlapse. Thank you.

2020-8-5
Use props
lordofwolf
lvl.2

United States

thank for your respond, as i see in your video, there is lightly rocking feeling too right? so i guess my footage is normally fine! i just want to make sure that because i afraid that i bought a defective mavic you know!
2020-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules