Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AGRAS MG1S BATTERY ERROR
955 4 2020-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

Hello I hope you remember me, would I like to ask you a question? It is normal that on the side of the batteries do not bring the qr code as I am going to send you in the image of the batteries that never changed me and in which they never gave me the case. Well after waiting I had to try to test and have 1 battery repaired and I find that internally in the circuit board of the battery it has a qr code. Will it be the serial number of the batteries that did not have on the side? and if so please could you see if that number appears as if you have changed it to your miami dealer. I have serious doubts that the product they sold me was second-rate and that it was bad, since the droplet analyzer also came without serial numbers. I would appreciate it if you answer me. (I send you a photo of the side of the battery where none of the 6 batteries I bought came to me without that code and I send you a photo of the battery circuit where the code comes out). I remind you that there were 4 batteries that came bad and they never changed them. I send you the link of my old post about the batteries
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=170325&extra=page%3D1

IMG-2684.JPG
IMG-2676.JPG
2020-8-3
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

..........?
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We are sorry for the delay, Mbiotex. The second picture you provided is the serial number of the battery, however, we may not be able to verify if this serial number belongs to the exact battery you reported before, and it may be beyond the battery warranty period now.
I am sorry again for your situation, I will double confirm your case with the higher department in this situation.
2020-8-5
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

Hi Susan, that's why I want to know if that serial number appears in your company as if it had already been changed by guarantee. As I tell you and I am going to send you the link of the forum that I have always had (the droplet analyzer arrived without qr codes and that my equipment seems to have been used).
I also spoke with your dealer since December to ask about the batteries and he replied that they were not working because of the pandemic and whenever I asked him for my case number he never apologizes to me.

As I tell you, there were 4 batteries that got bad from 6 that I bought.
I bought 1 agras mg-1 in 2017 and 1 agras mg-1s in 2018 and this is where I got this problem. honestly I would be afraid to buy the agras T-16 because I would continue to lose money with something that is defective again.

I send you the link of the posts of the problem that we have always talked about and I have never had a solution.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1

I ask you please to help me to investigate if that serial appears in your company as if they had changed it by guarantee (that is to say that this serial that I send you is from a bad battery that you changed) to know if it is that your distributor He was wrong and sent me bad batteries or if he did it with bad intentions. thank you so much and sorry for bother you
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mbiotex Posted at 8-6 21:08
Hi Susan, that's why I want to know if that serial number appears in your company as if it had already been changed by guarantee. As I tell you and I am going to send you the link of the forum that I have always had (the droplet analyzer arrived without qr codes and that my equipment seems to have been used).
I also spoke with your dealer since December to ask about the batteries and he replied that they were not working because of the pandemic and whenever I asked him for my case number he never apologizes to me.

Hi there, I am sorry for the delay. I had replied to you via PM, please check and keep us updated.
2020-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules