603 5 2020-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf6deb4ba
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello,

CASE - CAS-4719731-S0B7Z3

My drone has been sent to Netherlands for repair/replacement - and I can see it has been signed and received in the repair centre last Friday, but no updates on the DJI system.

I am going on holiday on Saturday and was really hoping to take my replacement with me.

Whilst my repair timeline is still within your guidelines I was wandering if there's any chance of my case being treated urgently ( please !! ) - as my hiking holiday without the drone will be so disappinting

Thanks

David
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi David, it seems you didn't use the UPS shipping label that we provided, under this situation, may I know the tracking number that you used to ship the drone? I will help to forward it to the related team for a check, thanks.
2020-8-4
Use props
fansf6deb4ba
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-4 04:52
Hi David, it seems you didn't use the UPS shipping label that we provided, under this situation, may I know the tracking number that you used to shipping the drone? I will help to foward it to the related team for a check, thanks.

Thanks Natalia,

I used my own UPS delivery booking to speed things up/

Tracking number is  1ZV3F2T00400020810
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansf6deb4ba Posted at 8-4 05:27
Thanks Natalia,

I used my own UPS delivery booking to speed things up/

Thank you for getting back, I had forwarded your case to the local department and asked for an escalation. They will do the best to help in working hours.
2020-8-4
Use props
fansf6deb4ba
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-4 18:51
Thank you for getting back, I had forwarded your case to the local department and asked for an escalation. They will do the best to help in working hours.

Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the DJI Repair team for the speedy response.

I sent my Mavic Air 2 for replacement  last Friday and my replacement is on it's way to me now - so 8 days in total.

Very impressive.

Thanks

David
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansf6deb4ba Posted at 8-7 05:43
Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the DJI Repair team for the speedy response.

Hi, David. On behalf of DJI Natalia and our colleagues here in DJI Forum. We thank you for your patience and for giving us the opportunity to help. As we continue and thrive in giving customer service with these trying times, we welcome your positive experience we exemplified.

Much love from DJI, David. Stay safe.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules