Ronin S problem after firmware update
910 3 2020-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
guigofesta
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi there!

I just bought a Ronin S, and after updating to the latest firmware i was using it and it stopped working. The light is on but the motors don't work. I turned it off and on and now when I turn on it doesn't make any sound. I tried to reinstall the firmware but it shows an error that the device is not connected. I tried downgrading the firmware and the same message appears. Also in the Ronin app it shows it has no battery but the battery is fully charged.

I'm extremely frustrated because it's brand a new equipment and I have a job this week that I need to use it.

What should I do?

thank you
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi guigofesta, I am sorry for the issue, I understand that must be frustrated as you would need it in your work.
However, if the issues happened after the firmware update, and the error device is not connected after the trying to update the firmware again, you may need to send it back for diagnosis and service.
If you are located in Brazil, you may try to contact the dealer or contact our support via email to start a case http://www.dji.com/support, we will do our best to help.
2020-8-4
Use props
guigofesta
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi Susan

Thanks for the reply. But it doesnt really help me, since there is no support for Ronin in Brazil. Isnt there anything else i can do on my own? Cant i reset it to factory settings? Or anything else?
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

guigofesta Posted at 8-5 03:04
Hi Susan

Thanks for the reply. But it doesnt really help me, since there is no support for Ronin in Brazil. Isnt there anything else i can do on my own? Cant i reset it to factory settings? Or anything else?

You may try to update again when the Ronin-S is off, or try to reassemble the Ronin-S. If you had tried to reupdate the firmware by the DJI Assistant 2 but it still gets the disconnection issue, you may need to send for service. You may contact the dealer or our support for assistance.
2020-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules