3989 18 2020-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gpvillamil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210226 ft
United States

Has anyone else gotten this?

I received a promotional email from DJI today, linking to: https://www.dji.com/robomaster-ep-core

However, the Order Now link just takes you to a form where you add your contact information, and a message that they will contact you shortly.

This seems like a classic demand assessment technique, they're probably still trying to figure out when/where to release it.
2020-8-4
Use props
gpvillamil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210226 ft
United States

Also, a quick observation. The Robomaster EP that has been available in some geographies includes both the gripper and the blaster. This product (EP Core) includes just the gripper.
2020-8-4
Use props
si3n4
lvl.2
Canada

This is the exact same way to buy EP in other countries. Leave contact info on website and a local dealer will contact you, not through DJI store.   
2020-8-4
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

I really do not understand DJI's strategy with the Robomaster consumer products. Either they sell it but artificially limit what it can do (the S1) or they do not artificially limit it (or limit a  lot less) and seem not to want to sell it.
2020-8-7
Use props
Nealmcfee7
lvl.1
United States

I'm glad the influencers have gotten their EP so we can see regurgitated press releases and carefully curated action shots.

What about the rest of us?
2020-8-14
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

Just got a quote for the Robomaster EP. 899 + Tax.
2020-8-20
Use props
kalyan088
lvl.2
United States

Is it 899$ USD?
2020-8-22
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

kalyan088 Posted at 8-22 00:14
Is it 899$ USD?

Yes, It is.
2020-8-22
Use props
kalyan088
lvl.2
United States

Where can we buy it?
I got an S1 recently, i'll return it and buy EP instead.
Looks like they are limiting S1 functionality.
2020-8-23
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

kalyan088 Posted at 8-23 15:19
Where can we buy it?
I got an S1 recently, i'll return it and buy EP instead.
Looks like they are limiting S1 functionality.

I was contacted by email by a DJI representative. AFAIK, there is no place to buy it online (without paying a premium, that is).
2020-8-24
Use props
fans37a976f8
lvl.1
Netherlands

BGA Posted at 8-24 08:50
I was contacted by email by a DJI representative. AFAIK, there is no place to buy it online (without paying a premium, that is).

I hope more people will receive quotes fast. And I am waiting for a quote in the Netherlands aswell....
ps. Everything looks like it is the blaster and arm, but is that validated yet?
So can you see it in the quote or maybe the delivered product already?
2020-8-26
Use props
si3n4
lvl.2
Canada

BGA Posted at 8-20 07:26
Just got a quote for the Robomaster EP. 899 + Tax.

Is the quote for EP or EP Core?
2020-9-10
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

si3n4 Posted at 9-10 12:37
Is the quote for EP or EP Core?

Robomaster EP Core.
2020-9-10
Use props
si3n4
lvl.2
Canada

BGA Posted at 9-10 14:08
Robomaster EP Core.

Thx. I got quotes for both. Cannot decide which one to pick. Do you have any suggestions? Already got an S1.
2020-9-10
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

si3n4 Posted at 9-10 15:57
Thx. I got quotes for both. Cannot decide which one to pick. Do you have any suggestions? Already got an S1.

Dunno. How big of a price difference are we talking here? I assume the EP includes everything + the kitchen sync while the RP Core is just the gripper, right? I guess it depends on what you want to do with it.
2020-9-15
Use props
TDH
lvl.1
Netherlands

In the US you got a quote now, isn't it? Or did you find another way to order it?
2020-9-17
Use props
si3n4
lvl.2
Canada

BGA Posted at 9-15 07:08
Dunno. How big of a price difference are we talking here? I assume the EP includes everything + the kitchen sync while the RP Core is just the gripper, right? I guess it depends on what you want to do with it.

~ $300 .  Not even sure if the 'EP' the same one sold in Asia. Quite surprised that my local vendor has it.
2020-9-17
Use props
djiuser_M3vfFqrn0w5E
New

India

I have an YouTube channel and I want dji robomaster for its review can dji give it
2020-9-29
Use props
kMarshall
lvl.1
United States

I have been trying to get a message to DJI about the Robomaster EP Core and the Robomaster S1.  Every form I fill out goes unanswered.  Is this common?  Are their educational vendors I should be contacting in the USA?  I'm looking to add a number of these robots to our engineering curriculum.  Plus some of the Tello drones.

Can someone from DJI help me?  If anyone has been successful contacting the educational department, please forward me their contact information.
2021-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules