DJI order lost by DHL and no update for 2 months.
1509 5 2020-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pulsarbg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 196762 ft
Canada

Hello Folks,
Just want to share my experience here.
I ordered the DJI Digital FPV System from DJI which was shipped to me via DHL. I got a last min vid project 300km away from home so I called DHL and requested that the item be placed on vacation hold as I was not home for the scheduled delivery date. Despite DHL assurances of the new delivery date and a signature required I received a notification that the item was delivered on the original date when I was away. Upon my return a few days later there was no package at my door. I called DHL to ask where is my package and they told me to contact DJI. I keep reaching out to DJI which says the case is with their logistics department and have not provided me with an update for over 2 months.
Had DHL not guaranteed the new delivery date I could have tried reshuffling my schedule to make the 5-6 hours 2 way drive and get my package.   
Now my package was lost and I am ignored by both DHL and DJI.

2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

That's must be frustrated for you, pulsarbg, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your package. I am able to pull out your order number and the tracking number of your package, noticing that the air units and Goggles were activated.
Since you did not receive the package, please file a police report for package loss and provide us with the report result, we will do our best to help.

2020-8-4
Use props
pulsarbg
lvl.2
Canada

Hello Susan, the police report is MTLEV2000674461. Thank you for your help with the issue.
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

pulsarbg Posted at 8-5 12:13
Hello Susan, the police report is MTLEV2000674461. Thank you for your help with the issue.

Hi pulsarbg, thank you very much for your prompt response. Could you please send the picture of the report via email? Please let me know when you had sent the email and send me the ticket number, I will ask the logistics department to help with your case.

A warm prompt, kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply to me so that I can get a reminder and can deal with it asap.

2020-8-6
Use props
pulsarbg
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 8-6 01:54
Hi pulsarbg, thank you very much for your prompt response. Could you please send the picture of the report via email? Please let me know when you had sent the email and send me the ticket number, I will ask the logistics department to help with your case.

A warm prompt, kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply to me so that I can get a reminder and can deal with it asap.

Thank you for the update.
I called the station to request a copy of the report and I was told that they cannot give it to me.
According to the police officer on the phone the only way to get a copy of a police report would be to file a request with the Civil Archives Department of Quebec. I would need to go pay an administrative fee to file that request and it can take up to a month to get the report after that.
I asked them for a written statement of all of this and they said that they cannot provide that either.
You may call the police station where I submitted the report and confirm all of the above if you wish proof this information. Please find attached a picture of the card that I was given at the station when I submitted the report.

Sincerely, I hope that this case can be resolved without all the added hassle of going to file a request at civil archives department, paying admin fees and waiting weeks for the results.

Requesting that report in PDF turns out to be a very slow and time consuming task that involves an expense on my part.

Please let me know, thank you for your help.
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

pulsarbg Posted at 8-10 06:03
Thank you for the update.
I called the station to request a copy of the report and I was told that they cannot give it to me.
According to the police officer on the phone the only way to get a copy of a police report would be to file a request with the Civil Archives Department of Quebec. I would need to go pay an administrative fee to file that request and it can take up to a month to get the report after that.

Hi, thank you for getting back, I am sorry for the difficulties, I will try to confirm again with the proper department regarding your situation and see if there is any further suggestion. I will keep you updated once I hear back from the teams.
2020-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules