"Flight time"
754 8 2020-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mGfQz7W0zTwU
lvl.2
Sweden

Hello again! This forum is indeed helpful for me, thank`s for your support!

I have a Mavic 2 Pro with the Smart controller.

Question of today:  In one of the different screens, under "Aircraft Battery", I find the word "Flight time".

What do they mean with this "Flight time"? Is it how many minutes you have used of a fullcharged certain battery or?

I haven`t found any of interest in the manuals.

Kind regards
Bo
2020-8-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That is the time the motors have been armed
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bo. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have give. The "Flight Time" display under the "Aircraft Battery" on the DJI Go 4 application shows the time the motor of the said DJI drone was armed as stated by AJ on post #2. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-8-4
Use props
djiuser_mGfQz7W0zTwU
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-4 22:48
Hello there Bo. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have give. The "Flight Time" display under the "Aircraft Battery" on the DJI Go 4 application shows the time the motor of the said DJI drone was armed as stated by AJ on post #2. Thank you and fly safe always.

Hi again! Could you please explain what you mean with  "Armed". Is it the total time the motors have been running since the drone was new, or what? Or is it the time the drone has been flying with a certain battery since it (the battery) has been charged?

Thank`s for your answer.
Bo
2020-8-5
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_mGfQz7W0zTwU Posted at 8-5 01:21
Hi again! Could you please explain what you mean with  "Armed". Is it the total time the motors have been running since the drone was new, or what? Or is it the time the drone has been flying with a certain battery since it (the battery) has been charged?

Thank`s for your answer.

You start the motors, they begin spinning - you have just armed them. You stop the motors, they stop spinning you have disarmed them. The time from arming to disarming is what you are reading - the total flight time of that specific flight from start to stop.
2020-8-5
Use props
djiuser_mGfQz7W0zTwU
lvl.2
Sweden

A J Posted at 8-5 03:09
You start the motors, they begin spinning - you have just armed them. You stop the motors, they stop spinning you have disarmed them. The time from arming to disarming is what you are reading - the total flight time of that specific flight from start to stop.

Thanks for your answer! Now I know what it means.
Bo
2020-8-5
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_mGfQz7W0zTwU Posted at 8-5 04:23
Thanks for your answer! Now I know what it means.
Bo

You're welcome - though I've just flown the MA2 on the new iOS version of the Fly app v1.1.6 and it seems to have been removed anyway!
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_mGfQz7W0zTwU Posted at 8-5 01:21

Thank`s for your answer.

Hi there Bo. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Please refer to AJ's post on post #5 on the meaning on " armed " with regards to DJI drones. Thank you.
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_mGfQz7W0zTwU
lvl.2
Sweden

Hi, now I´m a bit confused. Do you mean that the function "Flight Time" isn`t available any more?
Still I have a follow up question: When was this "Flight Time" visible on the Smart Controller? Was it directly after you have stopped the motors but before you swish off the drone and Smart Controller?
I made a flight last night but couldn´t not notice any "Flight Time".

Kind regards
Bo
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules