2430 3 2020-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Travel Dronie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6516 ft
United States

DJI,

My order is now stuck in Memphis and being held by Customs due to missing paperwork. I called FedEx, and they said that it will not move until DJI can provide them necessary paperwork. I contacted support via chat on the site, posted here several times but not getting any help at all. Then I was told by DJI Susan that it was cleared from Customs, not true according to FedEx. Can someone from DJI please look into this and submit the proper paperwork to Fedex so I can get this order moving please? If not please issue a refund, thanks!

Order Number:0019983809526
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Travel Dronie, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, I had also double confirmed your package info with the logistics department, the package had indeed released from Customs and imported. The logistics department has contacted FedEx for the available delivery info, I will keep an eye on your package. 1.png
2020-8-4
Use props
Would like to have drone
lvl.1

United States

For what it's worth, mine did the same thing and resolved after a few days (it was over a weekend so not sure how that impacted it).  This was my experience going through Memphis.  Hope yours gets to you soon.

2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Would like to have drone Posted at 8-6 08:08
For what it's worth, mine did the same thing and resolved after a few days (it was over a weekend so not sure how that impacted it).  This was my experience going through Memphis.  Hope yours gets to you soon.

[view_image]

Thanks for sharing your experience, glad to know that the issue has been resolved. We'll keep improving to provide better service to you all, should there any further concerns, please feel free to let us know.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules