2142 7 2020-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello drivers,
I discovered this application: Red Waypoint, has anyone already tested it? apparently it is compatible with the Mavic Mini
Screenshot_20200805_083911_com.android.vending.jpg
InShot_20200805_084343321.jpg
2020-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there VanzPix. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this application and these information with us. Since this is a 3rd party application. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who had used this application. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party application whan flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party applications will be able work. However, since it's not optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-8-4
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

It is a good app
2020-8-5
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

it is on Phantom 3 SE , ALL DJI MODELS ARE COMPATIBLE
2020-8-5
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

JetSam Posted at 8-5 01:47
it is on Phantom 3 SE , ALL DJI MODELS ARE COMPATIBLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mr1TSfQ7o0&t=613s

thank you, I saw on the application that there are 5 free missions I will try, if I dare lol
2020-8-5
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-4 23:46
Hello there VanzPix. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this application and these information with us. Since this is a 3rd party application. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who had used this application. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party application whan flying your DJI Drones. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party applications will be able work. However, since it's not optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

Hello, yes I know... but unfortunately the owners of the Mavic Mini we have no choice to try third-party applications to be able to enjoy interesting features, since you decided not to include them in the MM. But I would be careful
thank you
2020-8-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Never heard of it, but looks interesting.
2020-10-4
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

i purchased it like 1month ago but i have not tested yet
2020-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules