Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Personal Flight Logbook
5559 15 2020-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Baykayaker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 826168 ft
United States

I've written an Excel Worksheet that serves as a logbook for multiple drones.  One sheet records all the aircraft data; serial numbers, purchase information, etc.  The main log requires manual entry of the flightrecord from your smartphone.  Standard stuff, location, GPS coordinates, time of flight, duration of flight, distance flown, max altitude, notes, etc,  It also tracks maintenance, repairs, total hours and distances flown for each drone on record.  Anyone interesteded?  Willing to share if you are.  Send a private email request to baykayakr@gmail.com   If you need to track your flights, might be helpful to you.

2020-8-4
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

If it's your own work feel free to upload to the forum (attachments supports compressed archives), it will remain here for everyone's benefit.
2020-8-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-8-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2020-8-5
Use props
Baykayaker
lvl.2
United States

OK, Thanks.  I have attached a compressed file containing the UAS Flight Log.  

This workbook contains locked spreadsheets to prevent accidental loss of the format and/or formulae used.  All cells requiring input are unlocked.  The workbook does not contain any macros.  I believe the workbook is self explanatory, and I've included example entries that you should erase before you begin using it for your own purposes.

One note; flight time must be entered as minutes and seconds.  This format allows for quicker entry than having to include separator symbol.  Please use whole integers for both as decimals result in erroneous calculations.  The two columns are concatenated for visual purposes.

If you have comments, please let me know.  If you would like to see additional information incorporated into the workbook, I would like to know that also.

Best,
Dave

2020-8-5
Use props
Baykayaker
lvl.2
United States

What did I do wrong?  I do not see the attachment.

I went to Advanced and thought I uploaded a zip file containing the log.  

Please advise.
2020-8-5
Use props
Baykayaker
lvl.2
United States

OK, I think that got it.

UAS Flight Log.zip

144.26 KB, Down times: 79

UAS Flight log

2020-8-5
Use props
Baykayaker
lvl.2
United States

I overlooked the fact that some of us use the metric system as opposed to imperial units.  This version allows you to set your preference for which system to use.

UAS Flight Log v1.61.zip

145.95 KB, Down times: 29

Flight Log v 1.61

2020-8-5
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks. I see a small bug. Your link to pilot information (Owner information) does not match the tab name. i fixed that on my copy.
2020-8-5
Use props
Baykayaker
lvl.2
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 8-5 20:12
Thanks. I see a small bug. Your link to pilot information (Owner information) does not match the tab name. i fixed that on my copy.

Thanks Gary.  I've uploaded a revision with the repaired link.  This version also includes a slot that allows the pilot to record his Remote Pilot Certification Nr if he has his 107.

UAS Flight Log v1.62.zip

146.42 KB, Down times: 24

FlightLog 1.62

2020-8-6
Use props
Baykayaker
lvl.2
United States

I've updated the Flight Logbook.  After a few comments, and some bug fixes, I'm uploading the latest version; 1.81.

Again, if you find the log useful, please let me know.  If you have any suggestions for improvements, or additional information, let me know.

Dave

UAS Flight Logbook v1.81 macros for distribution.zip

244.84 KB, Down times: 63

Flight Log v1.81

2022-9-5
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11195374 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty cool idea Dave.  Thanks for sharing!  
2022-9-5
Use props
Baykayaker
lvl.2
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 9-5 10:01

Thank you.  I think we're all going to be keeping detailed logs in the near future.
2022-9-5
Use props
Baykayaker
lvl.2
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 9-5 10:01

TonyPHX,

How can I delete my previous upload?  Or can you delete the post with version 1.81?  It contains a few bugs that have since been fixed, and a print macro that does not work properly.

Any help is appreciated.
2022-9-7
Use props
nate22007
New

United States

Excellent logbook thank you so much for sharing!
2023-10-4
Use props
Baykayaker
lvl.2
United States

nate22007 Posted at 10-4 10:08
Excellent logbook thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks for the comment Nate.  If you downloaded version 1.81 let me know and I'll send an updated version.  1.81 had a few glitches and Admin didn't tell mw how to replace it.
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules