SPARK do not power on
1759 6 2020-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0ac3b3b9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11808 ft
Canada

I own a Spark (in fact 2 , my wife has one also), i nerver crash with it. Sudently one morning no power, nothing. Its dead WHY!I take very good care of my drones. Il have 3 batteries full charge , the remote is full charge too. I even the DJI care service that ended 2019/08/15 but since we do not use the drone in winter, and this year we are in a pandemic situation i tried to use the Spark in June and found that it did not work anymore !!!

Please help me

Michel Trépanier
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know is the battery responding when you tap the power button? Kindly please provide a short sample video of the issue. In addition, I have posted an image for the process on how to check and turn on the battery of the DJI Spark. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

DJI Spark battery.JPG
2020-8-5
Use props
fans0ac3b3b9
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-5 10:49
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know is the battery responding when you tap the power button? Kindly please provide a short sample video of the issue. In addition, I have posted an image for the process on how to check and turn on the battery of the DJI Spark. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Tried to sent you a short video but it does not work here.
I sent it by replying to the email (Is it ok)
The battery was with 2 green led on the video. I charge the batterie over night (5 green led ) but the spark still do not power on. Do you want me to snd you the updated video ?
2020-8-6
Use props
fans0ac3b3b9
lvl.1
Canada

fans0ac3b3b9 Posted at 8-6 05:23
Tried to sent you a short video but it does not work here.
I sent it by replying to the email (Is it ok)
The battery was with 2 green led on the video. I charge the batterie over night (5 green led ) but the spark still do not power on. Do you want me to snd you the updated video ?

Yes the battery is responding .
Please note that my wife also own a spark , so it is easy for me to compare and try on the other spark

Thanks
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans0ac3b3b9 Posted at 8-6 05:40
Yes the battery is responding .
Please note that my wife also own a spark , so it is easy for me to compare and try on the other spark

I am sorry to know that the issue still persists. Since the battery is still not responding after completing these troubleshooting steps. Kindly please contact our DJI support team for further assistance regarding this matter. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-8-7
Use props
Warren Hardguy
New
Grenada

I’m having the same problem, 2 batteries are fully charged, neither will power on the spark. Batteries  turn on fine, but it’s like the power from them is not getting to the drone. No lights on the drone come on, no sounds. Also to confirm that there is a disconnect between the battery and the drone I tried charging the battery through the drones micro USB port, of course the battery did not charge. My next step is going to be taking apart the drone
2022-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Warren Hardguy Posted at 3-19 04:00
I’m having the same problem, 2 batteries are fully charged, neither will power on the spark. Batteries  turn on fine, but it’s like the power from them is not getting to the drone. No lights on the drone come on, no sounds. Also to confirm that there is a disconnect between the battery and the drone I tried charging the battery through the drones micro USB port, of course the battery did not charge. My next step is going to be taking apart the drone

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We don't recommend doing that, since the damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening, not in accordance with official instructions or manuals will not be covered by warranty according to DJI After-Sales policy. We suggest sending it back to our official repair center for maintenance if the drone needs to be repaired in the future.
2022-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules