new dji phantom 4 pro battery not charging
2535 5 2020-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sweetdil66
lvl.1

India

I have just purchase Dji phantom 4 battery and I put that on charge first but its light blinks for some seconds then it turn off and after some seconds it automatically turns on start blinking and again do same thing,so whats the problem with the battery?
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sweetdil66. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to charge and leave the DJI Phantom 4 Pro's Intelligent Flight Battery on the charger for about 30 minutes as it could be in hibernation mode. In addition, are you able to post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-8-5
Use props
Sweetdil66
lvl.1

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-5 23:28
Hello there Sweetdil66. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to charge and leave the DJI Phantom 4 Pro's Intelligent Flight Battery on the charger for about 30 minutes as it could be in hibernation mode. In addition, are you able to post a sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further. Thank you.

OK, I will share video
2020-8-29
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Sweetdil66 Posted at 8-29 11:03
OK, I will share video

put the battery On, and then put to charger ... give it 5 minutes ,tell us if something changes , Good Luck

I saved my remote controller with this method
2020-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Sweetdil66. Thank you for the reply and for the information you have shared. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-8-31
Use props
andymoore
lvl.1

Nigeria

Please I have this same error. I bought a phantom 4 Pro plus and it came with 4 batteries. The whole 4 batteries are like new yet just blinking on the first bar without progress. I have plugged it for more than an hour yet the problem continues. What can I do please?
IMG_20210312_080501_467.jpg
2021-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules