Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
crash
942 1 2020-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZE1NF60JziwM
lvl.1

Suriname

dear all,

i have crashed my dji spark (flown it for just only 8 times in total) when it hit a tree and fell 4 metres down on my car. took it to a guy that makes drones and he said that one wing is damaged and probably the mother board. motor still starts. so i'm looking for a an used motherboard and one wing. another possiblity is to sell it and buy another drone. please advise where to sell it or buy an used motherboard:
package:
1. drone
2. remote control
3. two batteries
4. travel carrying casa
5. landing gear guard
6. monitor sun hood
7. water floating landing gear
8. otg cable

best egards,
Mark

2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mark. I am sorry to know that your DJI Spark crashed and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened and this unfortunate event happened I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a professional team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a friendly reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. If the said drone is still under the warranty period and it is evaluated as a non-pilot error, the warranty service will be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules