P3Pro still on FW 1.1.9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djricaric
lvl.1

United States

Whats up people!!

After reading all of these FW fails, i've decided to keep my bird at 1.1.9, BUT DID upgrade the DJI App on my phone.  Will it still be safe to fly it or have I screwed up because I updated my app?

Let me know, itching to fly.... but don't want decreases in altitude and possible crashes.  Dammit DJI, why?! LOL JP!

Thanks everyone!
-Mo
2015-6-20
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am going to assume you will be fine - I did the same thing but have not flown yet. The software may give you a warning as you are booting up, but I think if it finally goes away and says ready to fly you are OK.

I don't intend to upgrade my FW for another couple weeks - just because I am lazy.
2015-6-20
Use props
djricaric
lvl.1

United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-6-21 04:44
I am going to assume you will be fine - I did the same thing but have not flown yet. The software ma ...

Thanks!!

I'll be sure that it says "ready to fly" before letting it loose! After seeing all of these complaints, I assume it would be a bad idea to upgrade now.  Upgraded the app before even reading any of the comments, so I hope it still lets me go..

-Mo
2015-6-20
Use props
jorski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 171946 ft
Finland

Hi
I have Phantom3 Advanced and I have FW1.1.9 installed. On my Shield tablet, I have DJI Pilot v1.1.0. It works perfect.
I tryed new v1.2.0 DJI Pilot app on my Sony Xperia phone, but it gets very hot and live video start to lag, so I think, it will be better wait fix for that....
2015-6-20
Use props
djricaric
lvl.1

United States

jorski@netti.fi Posted at 2015-6-21 05:23
Hi
I have Phantom3 Advanced and I have FW1.1.9 installed. On my Shield tablet, I have DJI Pilot v1.1 ...

Coo, thanks!!

I'm kinda nervous to put it up, but I gotta do it sometime.  Sucks that DJI put out suspect firmware... I guess they know exactly what to fix now.
2015-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules