spark and surface RT?
509 1 2020-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jettex
New
Flight distance : 28625 ft
United States

Can you operate a DJI spark with a Surface RT? phone has such a small screen. If not what other tables can you operate it with. Thanks.
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jettex. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI Co pilots who uses the Surface RT when flying there DJI Spark. In addition, after checking the mobile devices ( Surface RT ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Spark and on the DJI Go 4  application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and for the said application. There is a possibility that the Surface RT will be able to work on the DJI Go 4  application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and with the said drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use. For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device DJI Spark. Thank you.

2020-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules