Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAvic 2 pro battery
702 9 2020-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimonH123
lvl.1
Canada

What if I accidentally send a battery for DJI repair. Although there are no issues on it.
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Simon, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I will forward your concern to the related team to confirm, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thanks.
2020-8-5
Use props
SimonH123
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-5 18:33
Hi Simon, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I will forward your concern to the related team to confirm, if there is an update, I'll let you know. Thanks.
Should I tell you the case number? And how long will it takes? Because I need to pay for the replacement.
Thank you so much
2020-8-5
Use props
SimonH123
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-5 18:33

Also, will you send the battery back with the drone
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SimonH123 Posted at 8-5 18:35
Should I tell you the case number? And how long will it takes? Because I need to pay for the replacement.
Thank you so much

As replied above, I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, as per check, the quotation has been sent to you and waiting for your payment, after that, our team will process your case asap.  There will be a battery be sent back together with the drone, please don't worry. Thanks.
2020-8-5
Use props
SimonH123
lvl.1
Canada

OK so I can just pay for that and everything I sent will be back too, but a new drone.
2020-8-5
Use props
SimonH123
lvl.1
Canada

Mavic 2 pro

Will DJI repair send the controller and the propellers back with the drone? (Because it is not listed in the email, but The battery)
2020-8-6
Use props
SimonH123
lvl.1
Canada

7CCB41FB-EF72-465C-8337-66679DA6C1DB.png
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SimonH123 Posted at 8-6 11:34
Will DJI repair send the controller and the propellers back with the drone? (Because it is not listed in the email, but The battery)

Sorry to have kept you waiting, Simon. Your remote controller and the propellers will be sent back together with the drone, please don't worry. Should you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_vQj4FMsAgSQD
New

India

Dji authorised service for repair in India contact them at 8050164924. Write them at djiindiaservice@gmail.com.
Pan India service for all dji drone and 4K osmo cameras and gimbals in India.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules