Regarding Login after successful drone connection in android
715 6 2020-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twisha
lvl.2

India

Hello there,

We are developing an application using DJI SDK for Android and the drone is connected successfully then when we click on the open button it is asking for Login so if We don't want to ask the user for login then how can we skip that step?

As we can’t provide customers to login credentials We want them to access without login.
It's on urgent basis.

Thanks in advance

2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there twisha. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. For SDK issue and inquiries, it is recommended to contact our DJI development team at dev@dji.com . The team will be able to assists and help you with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2020-8-5
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-5 21:11
Hello there twisha. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. For SDK issue and inquiries, it is recommended to contact our DJI development team at  . The team will be able to assists and help you with regards to this matter. Thank you.

Yes, I have asked but I didn't get a reply yet, and as I have said it's urgent.
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

twisha Posted at 8-5 21:22
Yes, I have asked but I didn't get a reply yet, and as I have said it's urgent.

Hi, Twisha. We do apologize for any inconvenience. I tried pulling up the email using your DJI Forum account and gave me no results. If it's convenient, kindly send me a message and provide the email address used in sending, please? We'll try our very best to help. Thanks in advance for your patience.
2020-8-6
Use props
twisha
lvl.2

India

DJI Diana Posted at 8-6 10:36
Hi, Twisha. We do apologize for any inconvenience. I tried pulling up the email using your DJI Forum account and gave me no results. If it's convenient, kindly send me a message and provide the email address used in sending, please? We'll try our very best to help. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Now this issue is resolved for me

thanks.
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

twisha Posted at 8-6 20:37
Now this issue is resolved for me

thanks.

That is good to know Twisha. Have a great day. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2020-8-7
Use props
SHERLOCKHOLMES
Second Officer

India

Please contact DJI development team .
2020-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules