I have done all the calibration and Even Restore the Gimbal parameters
Camera is properly balanced on gimbal checked manually and in app also
Please help as because of that I am getting jittery footage

Thanks
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Zuber, please make sure to update the firmware of Ronin-S to latest version, and try to perform a balance test and adjust balance again, make sure the Power value within +-5 and click Auto Tune. Please also try to calibrate the joystick and system caliration. If the issue persists, please provide a video of the issue for further confirmation.
2020-8-6
Use props
Zuber Khan
lvl.1

India

DJI Susan Posted at 8-6 03:10
Hi Zuber, please make sure to update the firmware of Ronin-S to latest version, and try to perform a balance test and adjust balance again, make sure the Power value within +-5 and click Auto Tune. Please also try to calibrate the joystick and system caliration. If the issue persists, please provide a video of the issue for further confirmation.

Hi Susan,

My Ronin S is already updated to latest firmware Done the balance test and also checked it manually it is properly balanced Power value is also proper done the auto tune also
Joystick calibration also done and even the system calibration is done but the issue is still the same

I have attached a video link do check it and also an Image in which joint angle is -6

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NbNYkGQ1V0nMFFMDpXO8pfe62Ed1N6PK/view?usp=sharing
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules