Ronin SC Pan Re Balance Needed I'm nearly sick
5221 5 2020-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mehmetcanyasar
lvl.1

Turkey

PAN: Re-balance needed but it's balanced!
I think I've just tried to rebalance my ronin sc 20 times, I am at a point where I can tilt the ronin left and right so much and the pan is still fine and facing straight, yet when I run the balance test, it tells me to rebalance. I don't know what to do...

Everything was flawless in the initial setup, but even though I made the same settings later, it doesn't balance
2020-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please make sure that the Ronin SC is physically balanced properly, if the gimbal stays still when it is tilted left and right 15° when it is powered off, you can ignore this message.
2020-8-6
Use props
griffdude13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53507 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having this issue is well. It HAS to be a firmware issue. I did everything correctly and get this. When I lean it closer to the 25-30 range, I get the excellent rating. I honestly would just ignore it for now, especially if the results look fine.

@DJISusan please pass this along to the teams who manage that. I think it needs to be tweaked.

2020-8-6
Use props
mehmetcanyasar
lvl.1

Turkey

Yes it worked right at 25-30 degrees excellent

But he wants to rebalance at 15 degrees.
I think the software problem

@djisusan
2020-8-6
Use props
MassDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 894642 ft
United States

I've had my Ronin SC for about a month now, and I've never had problems with the pan balance, and I always test at 15 - 20 degrees. Tilt balance is sometimes difficult, but not pan. I'm making this comment to suggest that the problem reported by the OP is not universally experienced.
2020-8-6
Use props
dinbali
lvl.1
Indonesia

SOLUTION
Ronin SC Pan Axis unable to get ''Excellent'': While doing the balance test, I tilt the Gimbal over 25-30°, I then get ''Excellent''. If I immediately balance test again at 15° I get ''Re Balancing Required'', so it is some kind of bug. Just balance-test it at around 30° and it's good. Hope this helps anyone with the same problem. I have spent way too much time trying to solve it before I found out about this and I'm an expert in balancing a gimbal now xD
2021-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules