Mavic 2 pro Wont link to smart controller
1251 4 2020-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SciTankCare
lvl.1

United States

Recently bought a mavic 2 pro with smart controller. Drone was in a crash and sent back, care refresh was used and a replacement drone was sent back. Just received the replacement yesterday and out of the box it will not link to the smart controller. Ive updated the firmware on the controller and drone via the DJI Assistant for mavic on PC and still no luck. I press the link button on controller, it starts beeping, I then press the link button on the drone which goes from green to red and stays red, the controller beeps until it times out. I have to turn the drone off to get the light to turn back green. Steady red lights on the front of drone and blinking yellow lights on back. Any suggestions?
2020-8-6
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Hi SciTankCare,

can try the suggestion on this youtube video

If this doesn't work either, trying calling DJI support.
2020-8-6
Use props
SciTankCare
lvl.1

United States

JohnDG Posted at 8-6 09:15
Hi SciTankCare,

can try the suggestion on this youtube video https://youtu.be/4fJPqVKW41Q

Thanks, but I have the Smart controller. I've called support and they only had me refresh the current firmware and try several times to link with no luck. they want me to take a video of me trying to link it and send it to them.
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_ud1cdv70MAVS
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Did they ever sort this out - I have exactly the same problem with a Replacement Mavic 2 Pro that wont link to the SC - 20 mins on the phone got me nowhere!!!
2021-3-23
Use props
SciTankCare
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_ud1cdv70MAVS Posted at 3-23 10:42
Did they ever sort this out - I have exactly the same problem with a Replacement Mavic 2 Pro that wont link to the SC - 20 mins on the phone got me nowhere!!!

Yes, had to send everything back and they replaced the smart controller. It just took more time than needed because they will think you are doing something wrong and make you send them a video of you trying to link before they tell you send back for repair. Good Luck!!
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules