Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic mini remote controller don't turn on at all
978 7 2020-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
toumvas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370823 ft
Greece

Hi all

I am new member here (first of all i would like to apologise for my english because is not my mother language)
Last January i bought a mavic mini. Yesterday i charge my remote control and when i try to turn it on nothing happend at all.
The leds was not lighting.
I connect the control on charger and then the leds start lighting.
I push the start button and i turn it on but the controller don't connect to aircraft and start beeping.
With out charger the remote controll don't turn on at all.
Any help?

2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know was the remote controller stored for a long time? Kindly please provide a short sample video of the issue. Please keep us posted  for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-6
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't apologize for your English. You are doing better than most in my country ;-)
2020-8-6
Use props
toumvas
lvl.1
Greece

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-6 15:19
Have you been regularly flying & charging the RC, or has it been sitting around for months unused?  For future reference, fully charge the batteries & RC at least once a month, even if you aren't flying the aircraft.

I flying my drone 2-3 time per week. Last flight was the day before this problem
2020-8-6
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-6 21:29
In that case it sounds like you have a faulty RC.  Fill out a service ticket to get it tepaired/replaced.

Yes, I agree. Defective hardware.
2020-8-6
Use props
toumvas
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-6 13:52
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know was the remote controller stored for a long time? Kindly please provide a short sample video of the issue. Please keep us posted  for further assistance. Thank you.

I flying my drone often, i also had fly it a day before the problem.
As i already had wrote, the remote controller won't turn on or leds lighting with out charger cable.
So i provide a sort video with issue with the remote controller on the cable charger.

2020-8-6
Use props
toumvas
lvl.1
Greece

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-6 21:29
In that case it sounds like you have a faulty RC.  Fill out a service ticket to get it tepaired/replaced.

I think I will not avoid this at the end
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

toumvas Posted at 8-6 22:55
I flying my drone often, i also had fly it a day before the problem.
As i already had wrote, the remote controller won't turn on or leds lighting with out charger cable.
So i provide a sort video with issue with the remote controller on the cable charger.

Thank you for the additional information you have provided regarding this concern. Upon checking these information. It is best for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket to further diagnose the cause of the issue and a proper resolution will be provided. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules