Mavic 2 Rollback Firmware
2599 2 2020-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gogo Benedictus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189131 ft
Indonesia

I'm certified drone pilot from Federasi air Sport Indonesia cq. Indonesian Air Force.
My job is to cover activities in the middle of the capital where many buildings are very high and located in limited areas.
i have a mavic 2 with firmware 510 which limits the altitude, so it is worrying RTH time.
how to return the firmware to version 100 so I can unlock the height limit, this action is disrupted because I have official notes on each task.  I have tried to do a custom unlock but it didn't work because the time limit didn't match, for your info, my note is valid for 30 days.
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend to downgrade the firmware version of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For the safety and stability of the drone during flight, please use the latest firmware version for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.
2020-8-7
Use props
Gogo Benedictus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189131 ft
Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-7 09:29
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend to downgrade the firmware version of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For the safety and stability of the drone during flight, please use the latest firmware version for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

Thank you for your response, while I am looking for other brands that can be used, how long is the maximum time required to fill the DJI Costum Fly Safe when filling out the form.  because I need a period of 30 days according to the notice to airman I get.  I have tried to fill in several times with a period of 15-30 days, but until now I have not received a reply / email from DJI.
2020-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules