Phantom 4 Controller beeping and blinking red
1071 3 2020-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pursealt
New
United States

Hi:

I've had my DJI Phantom 4 in storage for a while and con't get it going.  When I power the Controller on, it beeps and blinks red.  The model is GL300E.  Any help to correct this would be appreciated.

Thx

Craig
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Craig. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if the firmware of both DJI Phantom 4 and the remote controller is on its latest one and try linking the said remote controller on to the DJI Phantom 4 drone. For reference I will post an official DJI tutorial video on How to Link the Remote Controller on DJI Phantom 4. Thank you.

2020-8-6
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Welcome pursealt ! Try Charge with the controler power ON , watch this process carefully as it may take a while ...
2020-8-6
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-6 20:25
Hello there Craig. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if the firmware of both DJI Phantom 4 and the remote controller is on its latest one and try linking the said remote controller on to the DJI Phantom 4 drone. For reference I will post an official DJI tutorial video on How to Link the Remote Controller on DJI Phantom 4. Thank you.

DJI Stephen : the destination of your information does not reach the corresponding user
2020-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules