Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roman315
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246585 ft
Germany

Hello everybody,

I´m really desperate now….

Problem: Air Unit is not entering the bind Modus. I can push the bind button for weeks in many different combinations but the LED is solid green ALWAYS, no red LED for Bind Modus.

BACKGROUND:

I was flying arround 30 times without ANY Problems, the next day I wanted to fly again, but there was no Video, no OSD, Nothing, no Connection to the FPV Google. I checked the wiring, the antennas, really EVERYTHING, I downgraded the Firmware, NOTHING... I spend Hours searching for the Problem, in the end I decided to buy a new Air Unit. I put it to the flight Controller (T-Motor F7 HD), same Problem again… I checked the voltage before, it was 10V, normal... No Problem with the flight Controller. Than I put the air unit just on 4S Lipo, it´s running (Green LED), but again, I´m not able to enter the bind Modus (FPV Google is in bind mode of Course and beeping), with both Air Units the same Problem. If I push the bind button on the air unit, it´s solid green and not turning red into bind mode, I tried it hundreds of time, I watched the DJI Tutorials and everything, also I did it many times before…

I don´t know what to do next, Maybe the camera is broken and make a short circuit? Maybe the FPV Googles are broken? All of the components are just 2 months old…

I don´t want to send my Equipment back to DJI and wait for weeks…

THANK YOU
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_lAoqYZofMYtz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243071 ft
United States

I just started having the exact same problem.  The Air Unit was working fine with FPV goggles then suddenly was not.  FPV googles enter bind mode fine (beep beep beep).  The air unit LED stays solid green.  Pushing the bind button on the air unit does not have any effect, the green LED remains solid.
2020-8-6
Use props
Roman315
lvl.1
Germany

Thats really frustrating I know... I contacted the Online Support and they didn´t have any idea´s, the said I have to send it back to DJI and will take arround 10 days...

Did you also have contact with them or what is your plan now?
2020-8-6
Use props
Roman315
lvl.1
Germany

I sent it to DJI now and they say that the Video Transmission Core Board Module is broken...
2020-8-12
Use props
babang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2439117 ft
Norway

Roman315 Posted at 2020-8-12 21:16
I sent it to DJI now and they say that the Video Transmission Core Board Module is broken...

Did they replaced it?
2021-12-1
Use props
fansc7d34c08
New
Canada

I have the same issue , did they replace it and if yes how much does it cost?
2022-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules