I'm saturating
1533 8 2020-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Hello, I had already left a post some time ago that went unanswered ... Every time I turn on my mobile osmo 3 and the DJI Mimo app, I always ask to install the firmware. I'm starting to saturate. No way to use it I would really like to have a clear answer. Thank you
I attach the link to the video of the problem

2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused, With regards to this concern, May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please try to clear the cache from the DJI Mimo application by going to the Home Screen > Person Icon > Settings > Clear Cache. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-8-7
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-7 07:15
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused, With regards to this concern, May I know the model of the mobile device you are using please? Kindly please try to clear the cache from the DJI Mimo application by going to the Home Screen > Person Icon > Settings > Clear Cache. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

hello, my phone is the P30pro huawei, I already empty the cache of the app as on the video I posted.
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

VanzPix Posted at 8-7 11:46
hello, my phone is the P30pro huawei, I already empty the cache of the app as on the video I posted.

Thank you for the additional information. Kindly please clear cache the Bluetooth on the mobile device and reconnect to the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 via DJI Mimo then please try to upgrade the firmware again. If issue still persists, please contact our DJI support team to further diagnose the cause of the issue, Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-8-7
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-7 13:59
Thank you for the additional information. Kindly please clear cache the Bluetooth on the mobile device and reconnect to the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 via DJI Mimo then please try to upgrade the firmware again. If issue still persists, please contact our DJI support team to further diagnose the cause of the issue, Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
Thanks
it works on the moment and then the error comes back.
I will contact the support tomorrow in France it is 00:38.
2020-8-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can't watch the video?
(a bit late to the party maybe)
2020-10-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can't view the vid mate
2020-10-5
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

A J Posted at 10-5 12:10
Can't view the vid mate

Hi I deleted the video because the problem was solved with the last update no more problems from now.
2020-10-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VanzPix Posted at 10-7 23:35
Hi I deleted the video because the problem was solved with the last update no more problems from now.

2020-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules